Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Detailer`s Wholesale Beta now open!

A New Way to Save!
    We’re extremely happy to announce a brand new program that we’ve been working on tirelessly for the past few months – Detailer’s Wholesale! As member of our Autopia.org forums, you are the first to be invited to try our new program that will drastically help reduce product costs and save time! No more shopping around for the best sales as you can use our Detailer’s Wholesale program and score huge discounts any day of the week - no coupon codes needed! Our new Detailer’s Wholesale program is aimed at today’s detailing professionals and enthusiasts and offers the following benefits:
    Quality -Give your business and customers access to the best car care products on the market.
    Convenience - Stop wasting time searching and waiting for the lowest daily price or weekend sale with deeply discounted wholesale pricing available any day of the week!
    Lower Product Cost - Streamline your ordering process and significantly lower your overall product cost.
    Wholesale Newsletter - Get access to our exclusive Wholesale Newsletter

More information about Autopia Detailer`s Wholesale:

What Is Detailer`s Wholesale?

We created Autopia Detailer’s Wholesale to help professional detailers succeed. Get access to the best supplies for your detailing shop, at rock bottom prices. Stop waiting for limited time promotions and let us help your business make more money.

Who Can Join?

Wholesale accounts are available to qualified professional detailers, businesses, car shops, dealerships, automotive organizations and more. If you make money using car care products, we encourage you to apply,

Save big, all year long

Our easy-to-navigate web site has thousands of high quality products to choose from. From pads and polish, to wheel cleaners and wax we can save you time and money by eliminating the need to deal with multiple vendors. All of us here at Autopia know that your time is valuable. Spend less of it on researching, accounting and processing by creating a wholesale account. Streamline your ordering process and significantly lower your overall product cost. In turn, you’ll be able to devote more time to growing your business (or hanging out on Autopia.org).

How It Works

If you`ve never ordered from us before your first order must be a minimum of $500 and you must spend a minimum per year of $2500. Orders over $500 will ship for free and orders under $500 will pay regular ground shipping rates. You must qualify your business by filling the application below, once we approve your application; your account will be upgraded and you’ll have access to wholesale pricing. Discounts vary depending on the brand or product listed on Wholesale Site. Detailer`s Wholesale orders must be completed online.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailer`s Wholesale Beta now open!

$500 minimum order? Wow. I was hoping for a DI type wholesale program. I hope it does well for Autopia. Not for me.

Post Thanks / Like

And $2500 min per year with free shipping only after the $500 mark. I`m out too. Much to Rich for my blood.
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe
    Likes GearHead_1, JSFM35X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, no. Hobbyists built this place....
    Likes GearHead_1, JSFM35X, PPLd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    And $2500 min per year with free shipping only after the $500 mark. I`m out too. Much to Rich for my blood.
    I`m out. I`m just a friend`s and family detailer.
    BUT, I would like to see them allow 5 Autopian smaller scaled detailers who have been here over year to each buy $500 of supplies then all 5 can be good for the year taking advantage of the prices. Free shipping over $500.
    Then next year if your in again..the same 5 or others can get in again.
    Isn`t this what Autopia is all about?
    Friends!!!
    Likes GearHead_1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My suggestion is you need to drop your minimum to $150, as most other companies do. Griot`s does free for over 59, others offer flat rates for lower amounts. Maybe look to another shipping system?
    Likes rlmccarty2000, GearHead_1, PPLd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Too many zeros. Change $500 to $50 and $2500 to $250. Lol. Amazon makes it work, although they lost money for years. Autopia Connect had to lose money but it was a good idea. $99 subscription fee and free shipping on $150, 25% discount on all orders. DI has been offering free shipping to its wholesale members about every two months and their average discount is 25%. I normally wait for gift Certificate sales and 25% off with free shipping unless I run out of something then I`m shopping all over the web again. Autopia Connect got all of my money when it was in play. I guess PBMG lives on the guys that can`t forecast their needs and wait for a sale. Truthfully running a sale all the time is probably a bad business model. Especially with people like me around..
    Likes GearHead_1, Angus, Marc08EX, PPLd, nickclark08 and 1 others liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m a hack, not pro, so it don`t matter to me........
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

^ This! I too am a hack but one that has spent money with ACC. No doubt about it, this program targets an entirely different group of buyers than the group of members that Connect was serving. Paul, can you tell us if this is the program that was talked about as a Connect replacement? I`ve got to believe that the Connect program could be tweaked to interest the enthusiast detailers without breaking the bank for ACC. As Amazon has proven, it has to be a matter of gettting the numbers right, slightly higher cost of entry, fixed affordable shipping, tiered discounts etc. I`d still like to see a program directed at that those of us who aren`t the Pros. I tried so many more products last year as a member of Connect than I have this year.

As I read the advertisement I didn`t see the amount of the available discount.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

IMHO So much for the weekend warrior. You have to wonder if this is just the beginning of a new emphasis on professional detail shops and full time professional detailers and a de-emphasis on the "weekend warrior" and the hobbyist. As usual, the true savings are for the individuals with the "big bucks", not the individual members that probably make up the bulk of the forum members.
    Jay

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Never Enuff View Post
    IMHO So much for the weekend warrior. You have to wonder if this is just the beginning of a new emphasis on professional detail shops and full time professional detailers and a de-emphasis on the "weekend warrior" and the hobbyist. As usual, the true savings are for the individuals with the "big bucks", not the individual members that probably make up the bulk of the forum members.
    Jay
    Right..there are 88k registered users I would bet that more than 80% dont even post/never did. That leaves about 18k. Out of those I bet there isnt even 1k that post on a yearly basis if not even less than that. Lets just say 200 of us post regularly (more than once a month)

How many people have a shop big enough to hold $2500 worth of equipment and products or use them in one year?
    How many guys here have a shop with multiple detailers? 6? I cant think of anyone off hand but dont know everyone sooooo. If we exaggerate that and say 25 posters here on ACC are that big then that is only 1/8 of my guess of active forum members. I MUST be missing something.
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe
    Likes Poorboy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

FINALLY.....im on board
    Wendell Jarvis
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond, KY.
    859-248-2835
    Likes trashmanssd, Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Never Enuff View Post
    Jay
    I collected enough stuff last year with Connect to last us multiple weekend warrior lifetimes .

While I appreciate the attempt to create Something, I feel this falls short for the demographic that I`d consider the makeup of Autopia.

Connect with a higher min order for free shipping cost or flate rate under $X seems like it could work with enough members supporting it. Just my $0.02.

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn`t matter to me I can`t help my self I have to wait for sales to buy stuff. My favorite is waiting for Gift card sales then using those during 20 percent sale`s with free whipping over 100-150$, you get used that kinda savings and you just can`t buy at standard retail pricing.
    Likes cf2121, Ronkh, Marc08EX, mikejames liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    It doesn`t matter to me I can`t help my self I have to wait for sales to buy stuff. My favorite is waiting for Gift card sales then using those during 20 percent sale`s with free whipping over 100-150$, you get used that kinda savings and you just can`t buy at standard retail pricing.
    free whippings are always the best
    Central / Northern NJ - http://www.finnsfinedetails.com

Beeds Ceramic Coating Installer

Feynlab Coatings coming soon...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information