Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fed-Ex?

Post Thanks / Like

Fed-Ex?

I placed an order Sunday and normally I receive my packages from UPS in 4 days even though I`m in the "2 day" delivery zone. I received a shipping notice from Autopia showing Fed-Ex as the shipper. I dislike Fed-Ex. They are slow and unreliable. I have, luckily, received very good service from UPS and would like to know other Autopians opinions of Fed-Ex. By the way, today is Friday and I still haven`t received my package that was shipped Monday, nor have I received anything from Fex-Ex stating that I have a delivery tomorrow. Is Fed-Ex going to be the default shipper for PBMG? Or is it Vision not PBMG now? I hate changes.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fed-Ex?

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I placed an order Sunday and normally I receive my packages from UPS in 4 days even though I`m in the "2 day" delivery zone. I received a shipping notice from Autopia showing Fed-Ex as the shipper. I dislike Fed-Ex. They are slow and unreliable. I have, luckily, received very good service from UPS and would like to know other Autopians opinions of Fed-Ex. By the way, today is Friday and I still haven`t received my package that was shipped Monday, nor have I received anything from Fex-Ex stating that I have a delivery tomorrow. Is Fed-Ex going to be the default shipper for PBMG? Or is it Vision not PBMG now? I hate changes.

I agree, Fed Ex is the least reliable shipper in my opinion. UPS always seems to be on top of everything. I ordered last Sunday from AG and shipped via Fed Ex. Package appears to be on time. In your shipping confirmation click on the tracking number and it should link to Fed ex`s tracking page. My package is scheduled for tomorrow.

I too hate change and hope that Fed Ex hasn`t become the new preferred parcel delivery for AG and Autopia.
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I just checked and it`s not the fault of Fed-Ex this time. It was not shipped out until Thursday even though I placed my order on Sunday night. Three days to pack my shipment is not normal. My bad Fed-Ex folks! It is scheduled to be delivered by the end of the day on Saturday. I was hoping to get my shipment Thursday so I could finish a car Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

interesting you guys feel that way abou fedex.... ups where i`m at is horrendous and I strongly prefer fed ex

Brandt K.
    Likes nickclark08, grungy, Marc08EX, 845guy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It depends...FWIW. FedEx Ground delivers to residential on Sat. They DO Not deliver to resi on Mondays...

Your experience will vary as FedEx ground are franchises......so the QC is meh...
    FedEx Air IMO is what FedEx has built their bread and butter....not ground.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ll second this 1000%. Ups will hold packages in their hubs just so it doesn`t deliver "early". specifically seen packages sit for three days after I got excited it was timing for an early delivery.

FedEX gets it there however long it takes, mostly early but sometimes late by a day or two.

Also so have found that FedEX will actually ring the doorbell instead of cruising on by saying "no one home".

Like someone said above, must be regional on service experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    interesting you guys feel that way abou fedex.... ups where i`m at is horrendous and I strongly prefer fed ex

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mobiledynamics View Post
    It depends...FWIW. FedEx Ground delivers to residential on Sat. They DO Not deliver to resi on Mondays...

Your experience will vary as FedEx ground are franchises......so the QC is meh...
    FedEx Air IMO is what FedEx has built their bread and butter....not ground.
    fedex air....
    wiiiilllllsssoooonnnnn, lol

Brandt K.
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post
    Thanks nickclark08 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know, everything I`ve ordered from PBMG in the last 2 months has taken close to 2 weeks to arrive at my house (Ohio). This last order from AGO that was shipped via FedEx seemed to be a little better (still not as quick as it used to be though.
    Likes sjb89 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Today I actually watched a FedEx truck drop a package at my neighbor`s house and pass mine. I later received my order.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boomdone View Post
    I dont know, everything I`ve ordered from PBMG in the last 2 months has taken close to 2 weeks to arrive at my house (Ohio). This last order from AGO that was shipped via FedEx seemed to be a little better (still not as quick as it used to be though.
    Interesting. I`m in NE Ohio and lately PBMG has improved in the area of order fulfillment & shipping. Last summer if ordered Saturday/Sunday, would generally arrive 8/9 days later. Ordered some stuff from AG last Sunday, arrived Weds. ACC ordered last weekend arrived Thursday. All Holiday orders this year recd within a week.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I`m a bit frustrated with them as well

Placed orders Saturday and Sunday. One order is coming tomorrow (hopefully) and the second order is coming Tuesday...pretty damn slow

Post Thanks / Like

Meh, I`ll prefer FedEx over ups whenever possible. The way UPS handled their screw up with mis sorting one of my shipments (not from ACC) I will never use them again if possible. I have a major disagreement with how they handle mis sorting a package and how they handle an upset customer over it.

Post Thanks / Like

I dislike this new FED-EX delivery deal. There is always a different driver, they show up at all different times, Not convenient at all. With UPS, Always the same time of day. You could set your watch. Must be a money maker decision for Autopia.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m sure FedEx under cut ups rates, I received a package yesterday order placed last weekend I prefer an Union carrier.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    Totally agree with this.

UPS takes 5 days to get to me while FedEx takes 4 days. I also feel FedEx provides better service
    2011 SEMA Meguiar`s Car Crazy Showcase Team
    Likes KBsToy liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information