Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Package never arrived even though UPS said it was delivered

Quote Originally Posted by WaxAddict View Post
    It`s just $70 so not loosing sleep.
    Just a heads up. That thinking will change if/when you are on a fixed income like Social Security, Annuities etc.

Dave
    Likes texasgibby liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Had this happen to me about 2 weeks ago through USPS, first time ever.
    My GF`s dad sent her Christmas presents and was tracking it and it stated that it was delivered at 6:15 p.m. which never happened, the next day I called USPS and got it all straightened out and it was delivered the next day.
    Still questioned to this day why in the world it said it was delivered in the first place!

Post Thanks / Like

FedEx has their moments, too. Ordered some medical supplies (needed for my daughter) from California....needed to be signed for....supposed to be delivered by 4:30...never showed up. Called FedEx, they told me it was being returned to their nearest distribution center. I opted to have it held there, and picked it up. When I questioned what happened to my delivery the previous day, I was told they`d just received it that morning...totally not true. They covered up for their driver, plain and simple. Total bullsh!t.

Post Thanks / Like

Package never arrived even though UPS said it was delivered

I`m getting the Ring Video door bell. It records anyone who comes to to your door or rings the bell via motion sensor technology.

Apparently it`s not perfect, but something that kind of creeped me out happened to me sometime on Christmas....

Worked Christmas Eve, got home about 6. Nothing at the front door. Went to leave for work the Christmas day at 9am & there was a tin of homemade Christmas cookies wrapped in a bow at my front door...

Mind you, I live in cul de sac with 1 other house. There are like 6 houses on my street total. These were not on any neighbors door step and there was no note. So, someone was creeping around my door overnight.

So I`m not sure who left these mystery cookies.... My guess is there is a bunch of Ex Lax baked into them.

Post Thanks / Like

Couple of years ago I orderd 2 gallons of malco brake-off, when I picked the box up off my porch it was light I knew one was missing ups denied it vendor said I was trying to beat them. First the vendor used a beat up box for 2 gallons of a corrosive material, ups re taped it vendor did credit my card and told never order from them again. It was not a detail supplier.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    I`m getting the Ring Video door bell. It records anyone who comes to to your door or rings the bell via motion sensor technology.

Apparently it`s not perfect, but something that kind of creeped me out happened to me sometime on Christmas....

Worked Christmas Eve, got home about 6. Nothing at the front door. Went to leave for work the Christmas day at 9am & there was a tin of homemade Christmas cookies wrapped in a bow at my front door...

Mind you, I live in cul de sac with 1 other house. There are like 6 houses on my street total. These were not on any neighbors door step and there was no note. So, someone was creeping around my door overnight.

So I`m not sure who left these mystery cookies.... My guess is there is a bunch of Ex Lax baked into them.
    Or worse, I installed cameras could not live without them.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information