Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: buy x get x sale

I am so happy with my X for X I made two orders since the X arrived to show my thanks to Ray and Paul for such a great box of free stuff. I must say the next X for X will get my money again! I think this will be a sale that if it is repeated will most likely generate double the order size from repeat customers. Not to mention all those who did not order but followed this thread.
    Likes trashmanssd, aceone liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I follow the forums here a lot, have for years. Never posted, but was looking at purchasing some product for this years spring cleaning and placed a order for the special x for x. I simply couldn`t have been happier. I kept reaching in the box pulling out item after item looking for what I actually ordered. I was concerned the deal wasn`t going to be that great, but ended up being overwhelmingly impressed. Autopia will have my repeat business going forward. Just WOW! Thank you Ray and your team for putting such a great deal together and getting orders out quickly.
    Likes trashmanssd, RaysWay, aceone liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Package checked in 5am in Austin. Got space cleared out in the garage last night. The wait is on

Brandt K.
    Likes Ronkh, nickclark08, aceone liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    Package checked in 5am in Austin. Got space cleared out in the garage last night. The wait is on
    Mine`s on the truck!! Short day at work today... score!
    Likes 512detail, aceone liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jmwaddups View Post
    I follow the forums here a lot, have for years. Never posted, but was looking at purchasing some product for this years spring cleaning and placed a order for the special x for x. I simply couldn`t have been happier. I kept reaching in the box pulling out item after item looking for what I actually ordered. I was concerned the deal wasn`t going to be that great, but ended up being overwhelmingly impressed. Autopia will have my repeat business going forward. Just WOW! Thank you Ray and your team for putting such a great deal together and getting orders out quickly.
    It will be worth the wait...it`s even better than a mystery box!
    Likes aceone liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Anxious to see what you want to trade away...

https://45.media.tumblr.com/9e12d53d...wio8o1_400.gif

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pheerix View Post
    Anxious to see what you want to trade away...

https://45.media.tumblr.com/9e12d53d...wio8o1_400.gif
    I posted a trading list yesterday...
    Will update after this delivery IF i need to.

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

These guys are at every car show I go to in FL. Wonder if they go to crap on cars, or waitin for someone to keel over........................
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    These guys are at every car show I go to in FL. Wonder if they go to crap on cars, or waitin for someone to keel over........................
    Ron im convinced they like shiny black cars..but essentially they`re pooping on their own reflection..strange

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Ron im convinced they like shiny black cars..but essentially they`re pooping on their own reflection..strange
    I was, but ya really can`t tell around here. Sometimes I think they waitin for some geezer to kick off.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes 65chevy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to ALL that have received yours, and to all that are receiving today. And if you are like me on west coast and have to still wait a day or two, patience. What is keeping me calm is the saying Good things come to those who Wait!! It does feel like XMAS as a kid. These days I guess kids can log onto the internet to NORAD and track where Santa`s Slay Is Flying on XMAS EVE. Us Adults/kids at heart, Go and Log onto UPS Tracking A Big Brown Truck. Just Checked UPS Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Friday, 03/18/2016, Now UPS updated it to Thursday, 03/17/2016 YEAH!!! Happy Opening!!!
    Likes RaysWay liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aceone View Post
    Congrats to ALL that have received yours, and to all that are receiving today. And if you are like me on west coast and have to still wait a day or two, patience. What is keeping me calm is the saying Good things come to those who Wait!! It does feel like XMAS as a kid. These days I guess kids can log onto the internet to NORAD and track where Santa`s Slay Is Flying on XMAS EVE. Us Adults/kids at heart, Go and Log onto UPS Tracking A Big Brown Truck. Just Checked UPS Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Friday, 03/18/2016, Now UPS updated it to Thursday, 03/17/2016 YEAH!!! Happy Opening!!!
    Hey don`t get over excited mine said one day early until said early day came and it was switched back.

Hope yours actually IS early!

Brandt K.
    Likes aceone liked this post
    Thanks aceone thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey don`t get over excited mine said one day early until said early day came and it was switched back.

Hope yours actually IS early!
    Sorry for what happened to ya, totally typical of UPS. Thanks for the Heads Up!!! Trust me, I am not counting on tomorrow just wishful thinking. My package still shows last location Jacksonville, FL, United States 03/11/2016 9:27 A.M. Departure Scan. Knowing the route UPS takes for ground or even expedited of any type, The package usually should be somewhere scanned by today somewhere west coast, and/or even closer to my distribution/sub station.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not sweating it. This has been good for me. I am getting a lot done in the garage.

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not sweating it. This has been good for me. I am getting a lot done in the garage.
    ME TO!! I couldn`t agree more, plus it`s garbage eve (trash pickup tomorrow) Spring Cleaning I guess you could call it, but what it really comes down to is Oh I need to Make more room for my favorite stuff that will not be ever seeing a trash can. Thank You Ray for making me clean my room/garage!!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information