Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Secret Santa 2015 Unboxing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnF350 View Post
    Merry Christmas to and your family as well Don.
    I will definitely be putting everything to use . I`ve never was good at cleaning emblems since I had never bought anything to get into them. Can`t wait to try those brushes now. And all the other goodies will be full force in the spring.
    I loooooooooooooooooooove those brushes! I use one for the interior and one for the exterior! I just happened to have a couple extra Megs mits and it was on your list along with some D156, 155 to share!.

Thank you so much for what you contribute to this forum!
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe
    Likes ShawnF350 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have to tell you the story that goes along with my Secret Santa this year. I`m telling you this member is great. He kept me apprised of the delivery process all along the way. He used a couple of tricks so as not to expose himself. He got a head start on things and literally ordered these presents 2 weeks ago. He would send me secret Santa updates to let me know where his sleigh was at any given point in the journey. This got to be interesting as the first package was shipped from Florida and sent to San Francisco where it was lost for 3 or 4 days. Mind you I`m south of Salt Lake City so this package went right past me courtesy of US Mail 2 day select service. I suggested that perhaps the sleigh had thrown a rod. He actually put a trace on the package as it didn`t seem to be moving but it showed up a couple of days later. The second package was also shipped from Florida but seemed to stall over the Central US for a number of days. Well, the second package showed up today.

What can I say? My Secret Santa went so over-the-top, it kind of left me speechless. As you are all aware the Secret Santa form that we all filled out asked what we might like. I always feel a little self conscious doing this kind of thing as I hate to put someone in a position where they`re spending their hard earned dollars on me, kind of like saying you should spend this much on me. I tried to not make a long list thinking perhaps someone could justify perhaps one of my wishes. He gave me everything thing I listed. Never seemed to work like that as a kid. This included an awesome CarPro Glass Coating. I`ve been wanting to try a glass coating for some time but really didn`t know which way to turn in product choices. Well, I`ve done a bit of reading up on this product courtesy of a few links provided by my Santa and it appears this product is the reindeers antlers. I also listed a couple of my old favorite staples, that being Bold-n-Bright and Spray & Wash. I use these almost everytime I detail a car.

I`m a bit humbled to think that someone would do this for me, a person they only know as a username. Santa was so generous to me. He even apologized to me for having to purchase outside of ACC as this CarPro product isn`t available on the store yet. Gotta get on the stick, Ray. I really want to let my Santa know how much I appreciate his efforts. You spent way too much. Thank you very much. I`m really looking forward to trying this Glass Coating and and will post on my experience using it, I already know I love the PoorBoys products. I shouldn`t be this lucky. Once again, thank you.

Attached Images Attached Images
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Thanks Secret_Santa thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

We got some GREAT people here !
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes GearHead_1, trashmanssd, TuxedoTaurus liked this post
    Thanks GearHead_1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    We got some GREAT people here !
    Yeah, we do.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Ronkh, trashmanssd liked this post

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread Information