Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Secret Santa 2015 Unboxing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    BIG THANKS to my Secret Santa!! I got 2 sets of Griot`s BOSS polishes!! You read that right, 2 of each!!! How awesome is that!!! I couldn`t believe what I got when I opened it... I would have been happy with just 1 bottle. But an entire set?! I`m blown away!!!

I`m so excited about these I couldn`t sleep LOL! I can`t wait to use them.

Your very welcome Marc.
    Merry Christmas! to you and your family.
    I ordered just one set. Since there was a backordered product holding up shipping, Im guessing when I inquired about why nothing shipped , one of the elves sent out a split order for you.
    But then a different elf sent the whole order when they could completely fill it.
    Thanks to Ray for checking to make sure you hadn`t already purchased the polishes. I knew you bought the G21 from your review. And hearing so many good things about the Boss polishes, I was hoping you would be smiling when you opened the box.
    I was smiling myself.

Hohoho Meeeerrrry Christmass!
    Thanks Marc08EX, jsou thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnF350 View Post
    Your very welcome Marc.
    Merry Christmas! to you and your family.
    I ordered just one set. Since there was a backordered product holding up shipping, Im guessing when I inquired about why nothing shipped , one of the elves sent out a split order for you.
    But then a different elf sent the whole order when they could completely fill it.
    Thanks to Ray for checking to make sure you hadn`t already purchased the polishes. I knew you bought the G21 from your review. And hearing so many good things about the Boss polishes, I was hoping you would be smiling when you opened the box.
    I was smiling myself.

Hohoho Meeeerrrry Christmass!
    Wow Shawn!!! Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate this very generous gift! Like I said, I would have been happy with just a bottle but you got me the entire set?! That`s amazing!!!

You had no idea how big my smile was when I opened the box. I was grinning from ear to ear. I haven`t really ordered anything for quite some time now so it was really nice to finally unpack something. Not only that but pack something I`d be excited about!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family!! THANKS again!!!
    Likes GearHead_1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    Your Welcome, Glad to here you you liked everything. I saw your mention on WG Deep Gloss in the thread "Forum Member Exclusive: Autopia Cyber Deals!" I just wasn`t sure which one you were interested in paint sealant or liquid seal when I saw the kit with both I was psyched. Only thing left was hoping you hadn`t picked it up in the black Friday cyber Monday sales. I hope you and your family have a awesome and warm holiday season.

Thank you for putting a huge smile on my face, Ryan.
    I wasn`t sure which I wanted either and when I pulled them both out of the box I let out a hell of a scream! My wife came up to make sure everything was ok lol. Ryan, I can`t thank you enough for your amazing generosity, absolutely made my day, he`ll made my Christmas!

I hope and pray you and your family have the most amazing Christmas as well!

Thank you again!!

Brian
    Likes GearHead_1, trashmanssd liked this post
    Thanks trashmanssd thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post

My secret Santa gift arrived this morning. Big thanks to whoever my Santa was! This stuff will be absolutely perfect!
    You are more than welcome! I`m sorry I couldn`t do more
    Likes GearHead_1, jrock645 liked this post
    Thanks jrock645 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Seeing all these unpackings is ramping up my excitement!

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoTaurus View Post
    Seeing all these unpackings is ramping up my excitement!

i know, there will be a lot of reviews coming i bet

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

This thread makes me warm and fuzzy inside. I would like to participate next year! I guess I joined the forums too late.
    -Adrian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Docpeanut View Post
    You are more than welcome! I`m sorry I couldn`t do more
    You did plenty!
    Likes Docpeanut, trashmanssd, GearHead_1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EzyBrzy View Post
    This thread makes me warm and fuzzy inside. I would like to participate next year! I guess I joined the forums too late.
    this is definitely a great experience

best secret santa I`ve been a part of for sure and im currently involved in three other ones - definitely not as enjoyable as this has been

Brandt K.
    Likes EzyBrzy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It arrived and in perfect time with the weather. It is time to create some wet ice over fire whiplash!

Thank you sooooo much Secret Santa! You are way to generous! I am so stoked right now I almost want to use it tonight!

And here it is!

Post Thanks / Like

Welp, as my shipping luck has gone so far this last couple weeks. It looks like my poor SS recipient in NJ will be waiting an extra who knows how long. For some unknown reason USPS PRIORITY MAIL took the package from me in NY on Wednesday, told me it would be delivered Saturday. The tracking updated this evening and it arrived in WEST PALM BEACH FL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH is that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????? UGH I will be making a trip to the post office I sent it from Monday.

December 12, 2015 , 7:06 pm Arrived at USPS Facility WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33416
    Your item arrived at our USPS facility in WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33416 on December 12, 2015 at 7:06 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

December 9, 2015 , 2:52 pm Departed Post Office ONTARIO, NY 14519
    December 9, 2015 , 1:46 pm Acceptance ONTARIO, NY 14519
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe

Post Thanks / Like

Tats what happens when you ship usps. I don`t care if it costs more, I don`t ship usps anymore. They`re slow, and it`s a painful experience in the post office anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Tats what happens when you ship usps. I don`t care if it costs more, I don`t ship usps anymore. They`re slow, and it`s a painful experience in the post office anymore.
    100% agreed. Horrible service everywhere I`ve gone.

I live in an apartment and I asked them to stop delivering mail addressed to the previous tenant - they refused. So I left it in the mailbox and took what was addressed to me, and rather than take it out they marked my address as vacant and all my packages that week that I was getting it resolved got returned to sender. Absolutely insane.
    Likes Angus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So I received my 2nd box the other day, yes 2 boxes!! Haven`t had time to post pics but I received the best bottle and sprayer ever made:

And the other items were something I surprisingly haven`t used before but been wanting to for the longest time and just haven`t ever bit the bullet on them. Well no more wondering what all they hype is about.

Needless to say my santa went way above and beyond my expectations with all the samples and THEN these 2 items.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!
    Thanks GearHead_1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

My turn! This is what I got from my SS (Super Sneaky) person!!!!!!

Someone must have done some research or something cause I have this exact item on my WISHLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I did have it on there! Thank you so much whom ever you are! This will come in very very handy since I have tons of 5.5 pads from my GG6 that I can now use on my FLEX and use my GG6 for smaller pads like I wanted to. So awesome. Hope my recipient gets theirs soon now!!!!
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe
    Likes Marc08EX, jsou, RaysWay, spoocobra, Docpeanut and 1 others liked this post

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information