Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Interesting Autopia Car-Care Announcement

Ray, I would like to see the IT guys do what Amazon does. (other online stores may do it too)
    I want to be able to log in to my Autopia account and place things in my cart. They need to remain in my account`s cart until I finalize the order. I know they might remain on a device if i don`t clear my browser data, but i want the cart items so any device I login to the store they are there.
    I don`t know how many times I`ve forgotten so many things waiting to have enough for free shipping or maybe a discount special.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnF350 View Post
    Ray, I would like to see the IT guys do what Amazon does. (other online stores may do it too)
    I want to be able to log in to my Autopia account and place things in my cart. They need to remain in my account`s cart until I finalize the order. I know they might remain on a device if i don`t clear my browser data, but i want the cart items so any device I login to the store they are there.
    I don`t know how many times I`ve forgotten so many things waiting to have enough for free shipping or maybe a discount special.
    Or even some kind of seperate wish list? It could even email you when a wishlist item goes on sale or the price drops. Optional feature / sales tool.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by edb View Post
    Or even some kind of seperate wish list? It could even email you when a wishlist item goes on sale or the price drops. Optional feature / sales tool.
    I use the "My Favorites" feature as a "wish list" or "shopping list", works fine.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by edb View Post
    Or even some kind of separate wish list? It could even email you when a wishlist item goes on sale or the price drops. Optional feature / sales tool.
    I use My Favorites and the gift registry to store what I want.

I do agree, Shawn, I hate it when I look through a site, finally decide and walk away to come back to an empty cart. It always happens when I`m trying to pick from a few different ones too and I never remember which one I decided one. I guess a simple solution is stop doing those things when I`m about to fall asleep.

EDIT: Gearhead beat me by seconds.
    “Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.” - Plato

Now, if you will excuse me, I must go pray for wisdom from the Meguiar`s gods.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RDKC View Post

EDIT: Gearhead beat me by seconds.
    I`m sneaky.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vega@Autopia View Post
    Nope. We`re actually running $6.95 flat rate shipping right now, but this does not mean we`ll no longer have other free shipping or flat rate promos in the future.
    This is great news for us low volume home users, so that we dont feel forced into the 100 dollar a year shipping program. While the idea of the program is great and would be nice to have. I dont think i would have the volume needed to make this work out. I honestly have considered dropping prime since they bumped the price to 99 bucks. Anyways i have to agree that you guys have top notch customer service, any time i have called in my questions have been answered in a helpful and honest way. Not to mention the weekend and evening time you guys spend on these forums. That is all greatly appreciated in my book.
    Likes JHL88, RaysWay liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Gearhead, Tapatalk notified me on my phone that you posted as my screen was loading after hitting "Post Quick Reply".

edb, I have yet to hear or experience anything bad about their customer service either. I definitely appreciate everything they do for their customers too.
    “Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.” - Plato

Now, if you will excuse me, I must go pray for wisdom from the Meguiar`s gods.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure how i missed that favorites and registry options. Whoops. Probably from being on my phone alot of the time. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Cool idea for the high volume buyers. Nice job autopia

Post Thanks / Like

Are there going to be special prices or discounts to those who join, similar to autoality, or does this just affect shipping? Being on the West coast the shipping aspect is attractive, but as a hobbyist it only makes sense if you spend over $100 in shipping a year. And you can avoid the shipping issue by waiting until you need $150 worth of stuff, or you can take my approach and tell yourself that buying more stuff can save you money.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    I use the "My Favorites" feature as a "wish list" or "shopping list", works fine.
    Didn`t think of that. I`ll give it a try. ThX

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how many orders actually pay shipping or do the majority wait for the either fixed rate or free shipping promos.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Gearhead, when you use the "favorites" method., you do mean browser favorites? (I bookmarked it on my android same thing? )
    Problem is that I have my browsers in android set to always clear history on close.
    I went to a bookmarked link but the cart is empty.

@RDKC, gift registry you use on other sites your saying ?

Post Thanks / Like

There is a "My Favorites" link associatiate with your account once logged in, top of the page. It is site dependent not browser dependent. I haven`t checked but assume it doesn`t reside on your device. It doesn`t popuate the CART automatically, it just holds your favorites in this repository. You then review your favorites and add them to the CART when you`re ready to order.

Edit: Just checked it works on any device.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Thanks ShawnF350 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for explaining....now its workin`
    I can add it to my favorites or gift registry below where you "Add to Cart"
    I constantly remember items after I make purchases.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information