Post Thanks / Like
    I was going through my product and noticed that my bottle of UTTGP has settled.

I have given it a vigorous thorough shaking of the bottle to redistribute the product but either it has settled to the point of no return, but it`s just clumpy .....after shaking.

Anyone else experiencing this abysmal shelf life. Product has been nicely sealed in temp controlled room.

Lynn, any ideas or suggestions.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got this same problem with UTTGP, UPGP, and UIGP. The UTTGP and UIGP has a bunch of white stuff floating inside the bottle while the UPGP has white stuff collecting on the side of the bottle.

These bottles are stored in a central closet in a cooler with a digital thermometer with memory. It shows the temp range since I bought them to be 62-84 degrees. I definitely think there is some shelf life issue. The UPGP is already the replacement bottle for the first UPGP that did the same thing. The bottles are still nearly full. Hopefully it doesn`t change the properties of the stuff making it not work as well.

edit: originally I didn`t think this affected the UIGP since the last time I checked a few months ago it was ok while the other two weren`t. However, after writing the original post I went to check the conditions right now and UIGP is now affected too. =(

Thread Information