Please the car enthusiast in you or your life and give the gift that gives back!

We will give 5% of every order to The ARC of San Diego and you will receive a 15% discount too. We will even gift wrap your purchase for FREE if you wish.

The choice is yours...

Coupon Code: GIVEBACK

• 15% OFF Everything in your order.
  • We will give 5% to The ARC of San Diego
OR

Coupon Code: GIVEWRAP

• 15% OFF Everything in your order.
  • We will give 5% to The ARC of San Diego
  • We will Gift Wrap your purchase for FREE!

For those of you who don`t know, The ARC of San Diego is contracted as our order fulfillment center and a quality of life training facility for adults with learning impairments.

Working with ARC is so rewarding! The fine people at ARC do ALL of our order fulfillments as well as our bottling, labeling, shrink wrapping, inventory acceptance, kit building and much more! We are a very small company and don`t actually have staff on site but we do pop in from time to time. I am also personally in contact with them constantly throughout the day electronically working on inventory, quality control, order processing and at times we I we just talk about how our weekend was or how the day is going.

Arc is a private not-for-profit cooperation that was founded in 1950 by a small group of parents and other concerned individuals that felt that they needed to do something to help children with mental retardation. Arc is the world`s largest community based organization of and for people with intellectual and development disabilities. They provide and develop programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities to help promote social, economic and personal independence.

Each task, be it a simple task or more complex is and accomplishment for an ARC employee which boosts their pride and enhances their quality of life.

It is truly a joy to work with Arc of San Diego and I wouldn`t want it any other way!

Should you have any questions don`t hesitate to ask.

Lynn