Post Thanks / Like
    So I just recently purchased a udm and some polishes etc etc. Ofcourse I`m ecstatic as hell to get it. I checked that UPS tracking page more than you can imagine, and probably more than I should have.

Well the tracking page had the 3rd scheduled as the delivery date so I woke up today pretty excited. But ofcourse.......what can go wrong, will go wrong. Earlier this morning I get a call from an electric supply company asking me my name and adress. They tell me they received my package and opened it accidentally because for some reason it had a sticker of their adress on it. Keep in mind this adress is no where near my adress. Its not like a transposed a # or forgot a #. So the guy says hell try to drop it off. Well that call was at 9am and its 3pm and still no package.

I called back but since I didn`t get the name of the guy who called me since I was working I couldn`t ask to speak with him.

Luckily I get off in an hour. I`m going to go down there after and hopefully its there.

Stupid stupid ups. I wonder how that sticker got there anyways

Sorry for the long post. Just a little POed

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsoto87
    So I just recently purchased a udm and some polishes etc etc. Ofcourse I`m ecstatic as hell to get it. I checked that UPS tracking page more than you can imagine, and probably more than I should have.

Well the tracking page had the 3rd scheduled as the delivery date so I woke up today pretty excited. But ofcourse.......what can go wrong, will go wrong. Earlier this morning I get a call from an electric supply company asking me my name and adress. They tell me they received my package and opened it accidentally because for some reason it had a sticker of their adress on it. Keep in mind this adress is no where near my adress. Its not like a transposed a # or forgot a #. So the guy says hell try to drop it off. Well that call was at 9am and its 3pm and still no package.

I called back but since I didn`t get the name of the guy who called me since I was working I couldn`t ask to speak with him.

Luckily I get off in an hour. I`m going to go down there after and hopefully its there.

Stupid stupid ups. I wonder how that sticker got there anyways

Sorry for the long post. Just a little POed

Sorry for the mix up with UPS. Let me know is there is anything I can do.

Lynn
    Lynn Matthews
    The Car Girl

Post Thanks / Like
    Nevermind. Thankyou lynn for your timely response. The electric company sent someone out to drop it off. I thank them a lot since someone could have easily took it. Everything was in there and im quite satisfied with my order. I just wonder how there adress sticker got there. Do you guys reuse boxes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsoto87
    Nevermind. Thankyou lynn for your timely response. The electric company sent someone out to drop it off. I thank them a lot since someone could have easily took it. Everything was in there and im quite satisfied with my order. I just wonder how there adress sticker got there. Do you guys reuse boxes?

No, we don`t use old boxes. Not sure what happened but I would be happy to look into it for you. I just need an email or PM with your order info. so I can look up the order.

Lynn
    Lynn Matthews
    The Car Girl

Thread Information