Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilchy
    Does this Sonus product harness the power of the new, revolutionary Nano technology? :LOLOL

Why, yes, Seth it does.

We use an Amazing nanostructure polyurathane resin that`s created with the use of nano mold injectors. The nano-structure of the foam gets polish deep into the pours of your paint for a radiant no-swirl, "nano-finish"!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SamIam
    David,

Does your delving into Acrylics as in this polish, mean you are going to be releasing a Paint Sealant in the near term?

I have a simple rule for the Sonus products... if I can`t create a better product than what is generally available on the market (that`s subjective to what I think is better, of course!) then I won`t release it. I won`t put out a "me, too!"

That`s a long winded way of saying... I`m working on it!

Perfection takes a long time and I`m a picky SOB!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowejackson
    I think what is needed is someone who is independent...maybe British....maybe living in the North of England.....maybe someone who has been around Autopia for a while.....maybe an Alfa Romeo owner.........to try this out free er I mean fully evaluate without any cost considerations.....

And maybe someone from Australia

Who drives a Honda and parents have an X5 BMW I will even do my brother Holden Monaro CV8

Post Thanks / Like
    That is really interesting. I wish I had a PC still.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    Perfection takes a long time and I`m a picky SOB!

good to hear david, as you want nothing but the best for yourself and customers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have to use the polish with the accompanying pad in order to harness all of its capabilities?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi DavidB,

Any luck with the sample bottles of polish? I am waiting so I can get one with the Pad since it is now available (Feb 03). Let me know ASAP so I can drop you an order.

The polish sound very interesting and should be a great compliment for vehicles with already great finishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sound`s great David. Has there been any tests to show how long it lasts (ie: after x amount of washes swirls will start to reappear)? I`m curious of the longevity.
    2010 Nissan 370Z

Superior Auto Care

Post Thanks / Like
    hm so klasse first for its chem cleaning then polish with Sonus so that the cleaner won`t remove the fillers then use SG will that work David?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by accordmaniac
    Do you have to use the polish with the accompanying pad in order to harness all of its capabilities?

No. I use the pad with Sonus SFX-1 Restore, Sonus SFX-2 Enhance and the new Sonus SwirlBuster Clearcoat Polish with great results.

The SwirlBuster polish is based on Sonus SFX-2 with the addition of two new chemicals (the acrylic polymers and the activator).

db

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DSVWGLI
    Sound`s great David. Has there been any tests to show how long it lasts (ie: after x amount of washes swirls will start to reappear)? I`m curious of the longevity.

The SwirlBuster polish is not meant to be an LSP, even though the durability (I feel) is pretty good. It is designed to be a basecoat product that removes fine swirl marks, fills and seals.

It will work with in conjunction with any wax or sealant that has a low solvent level and no cleaners.

db

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    The SwirlBuster polish is not meant to be an LSP, even though the durability (I feel) is pretty good. It is designed to be a basecoat product that removes fine swirl marks, fills and seals.

It will work with in conjunction with any wax or sealant that has a low solvent level and no cleaners.

db

So it will work with Zaino without a pre-wash or IPA wipedown in regards to how well the AIO based application works for some using Z polishes (sealants)?

Post Thanks / Like
    David, are the new pads going to be available in the future in 4" size? I`d love to try them out on my Cyclo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by percynjpn
    David, are the new pads going to be available in the future in 4" size? I`d love to try them out on my Cyclo.

Yes... well, maybe!

I have been playing with putting the "Polishing Pocket" on different sizes. In order to work properly, you need a .75" - 1" clearance between the outside edge and the pocket.

However, I am looking at the same thickness paf in the orange foam for spot/Cyclo applications.

db

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blkZ28Conv
    So it will work with Zaino without a pre-wash or IPA wipedown in regards to how well the AIO based application works for some using Z polishes (sealants)?

Yes! I have verified that it works by applying a coat of Z2 Pro and and then washing several times a day later. The slickness of the Z2 remained, so I have to "assume" it bonded correctly.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread Information