Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting, could save some of my more budget minded customers some money if they have heavily swirled cars. Some people just don`t want to pay for anything beyond a two step and if the polish works as advertised, they will end up with a better finish than with a conventional two step job.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    It definitely sounds like the products would do a welcome addition for any detailer.

With Aloha,

Ranney

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    so after using the Swirlbuster polish and sealing with a sealant or wax the "fillers" will remain until the sealant is removed by polishing?

Post Thanks / Like
    David,

These orange Swisstex pads sure seem to fit the description of pads described in a write up about the DA pads used on the Mercedes assembly lines. Are your pads the same or similar?
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill D
    David,

These orange Swisstex pads sure seem to fit the description of pads described in a write up about the DA pads used on the Mercedes assembly lines. Are your pads the same or similar?

Bill,

Swisstex makes both pads for OEM sales and sells the foam in large sheets and rolls. We specified the requirements to our pad manufacture and they created the tooling for us to make the pads. So, this is our design stamped out of Swisstex foam and milled with our tooling.

That said, Mercedes and many other Euro car manufactures love this foam because a single pad can be used to cut and buff. This saves time and money.

With our new design, we bring this same benefit tuned to a DA machine. The grooves cut in the face eliminate splatter and allow more polish to be put on the surface to accomplish more work. The grooves also act as wiping blades to help the polish buff out clear. The discovery was amazing and took six months of hard work.

db

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    so after using the Swirlbuster polish and sealing with a sealant or wax the "fillers" will remain until the sealant is removed by polishing?

As long as the LSP you use does not contain cleaners, the fillers will remain in-tact doing ther job.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, i can`t wait. hopefully you will do a package deal with the pads and polish david?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hadboosttroy
    wow, i can`t wait. hopefully you will do a package deal with the pads and polish david?

You can count on it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    Interesting, could save some of my more budget minded customers some money if they have heavily swirled cars. Some people just don`t want to pay for anything beyond a two step and if the polish works as advertised, they will end up with a better finish than with a conventional two step job.

Scott...I`m with you here - though I`ve been lucky lately in convincing most customers to get their paint polished out properly, some aren`t willing to pay enough. So I`ve always been a fan of fillers. Plus, you just can`t polish out all the swirls in most customer`s daily drivers all the time -not if there is to be any clear coat left.

After taking a look at these pads at the tech session, I knew I`d have to order a couple up to try - I have some other pads (LC) that utilize the same foam, but they are stingy in comparison to the large quantities of expensive foam utilized in these puppies. And since the polish is based on the SFX-2, you know the abrasives were actually designed to be DA friendly.

Post Thanks / Like
    can`t wait to give it a shot!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    This is exactly what I was just thinking! Really looking forward to trying this product.

Ben

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    might want to consider gallon sizes for the pros-if there is enough demand

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you taking pre-orders? This sounds like an awesome product!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like my mom`s hologramed car might have a chance of looking good again without me spending days trying to polish it. Can`t wait till the product is available.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LightngSVT
    Are you taking pre-orders? This sounds like an awesome product!

No, but I will look at making some 8oz. sample bottle of the SwirlBuster Clearcoat Polish today. I need to make sure I have enough of the chemicals here.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread Information