Post Thanks / Like

DIY Led Paint Correction / Detailing Light Setup!

Thought this may help some folks here getting into paint correction/detailing.
    Let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DIY Led Paint Correction / Detailing Light Setup!

RiversAlone- Is the white paint on the example vehicle already corrected? I was *really* watching around the 1:20-1:32 mark, but for the life of me I couldn`t see any flaws.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    RiversAlone- Is the white paint on the example vehicle already corrected? I was *really* watching around the 1:20-1:32 mark, but for the life of me I couldn`t see any flaws.
    That vehicle hasn`t been paint corrected yet , but not in rough shape by any means. If you look even closer you`ll see some swirls. Sadly the camera wasn`t easily displaying that , the one good/bad thing about cameras , lol

Post Thanks / Like

RiversAlone- Heh heh, yeah, I do sympathize with the difficulties in capturing stuff on-camera!

I didn`t mean to put you on the spot or anything like that, I just find it really hard to figure out whether Inspection Lighting will work for me without trying it for myself...and by that time I`ve spent the $. Since what I have now works, if inconveniently, I`m gonna be very careful about what I actually end up buying.

The flaws I need to spot are basically too minor for most people to see them period, even when I`m pointing right at them. Even take *me* a while to spot despite knowing where they are.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    RiversAlone- Heh heh, yeah, I do sympathize with the difficulties in capturing stuff on-camera!

I didn`t mean to put you on the spot or anything like that, I just find it really hard to figure out whether Inspection Lighting will work for me without trying it for myself...and by that time I`ve spent the $. Since what I have now works, if inconveniently, I`m gonna be very careful about what I actually end up buying.

The flaws I need to spot are basically too minor for most people to see them period, even when I`m pointing right at them. Even take *me* a while to spot despite knowing where they are.
    Oh no worries! Yeah , whenever you have some cash to spend , I would say definitely give it a try. Like I said, it`s only about $40-50 on amazon , so it wont break the bank!

Thread Information