Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cringeworthy

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cringeworthy

Wonder what`d happen if everybody *quit watching his [stuff]*. Maybe he`d go [screw] up something other than Detailing (wonder how he is at, say...minor surgery). Doesn`t the click-count affect how stuff comes up in a search? Doesn`t every view just increase his whatever-count? Shouldn`t you maybe quit feeding the monster?

I trust you folks are at least posting something about how his methods are examples of how *not* to do this stuff...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Wonder what`d happen if everybody *quit watching his [stuff]*. Maybe he`d go [screw] up something other than Detailing (wonder how he is at, say...minor surgery). Doesn`t the click-count affect how stuff comes up in a search? Doesn`t every view just increase his whatever-count? Shouldn`t you maybe quit feeding the monster?

I trust you folks are at least posting something about how his methods are examples of how *not* to do this stuff...
    I think the same thing very often with YouTube stuff. There are many times where I`m actually curious to see what the video`s about, but refuse the potential of them being compensated by my reluctant click.

On another forum there`s a guy who contributes very little outside of his "Video: Check out *detailing item/action here*" threads. I`m sure his videos are constructive, I just can`t get over the click-bait feeling.

Side note - I also think the same thing (Just stop watching) would help finish off the Kardashians...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oneheadlite View Post
    Side note - I also think the same thing (Just stop watching) would help finish off the Kardashians...
    Exactly...There`re better ways to spend one`s life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information