Post Thanks / Like
    A brief video demonstration showcasing the restorative capabilities of Fade to New.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmor
    A brief video demonstration showcasing the restorative capabilities of Fade to New.

Thanks for the vid. Looks good, but most will do and look the same. The key is durability. I tested GTechniq C4, that lasted 14 months and UTTG lasted 7 months on a car that sits outside 24/7 with heavy UV.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy99
    Thanks for the vid. Looks good, but most will do and look the same. The key is durability. I tested GTechniq C4, that lasted 14 months and UTTG lasted 7 months on a car that sits outside 24/7 with heavy UV.
    Absolutely, no one wants results that `wash off` a few weeks later. All I can tell you is that it has lasted over 12 months on one our test vehicles, which is parked outside in a UV heavy climate (San Diego) and is washed 3 times a month. We are in the process of creating a video compilation documenting long-term durability.

Post Thanks / Like
    ValuGard`s ETR last for up to 5 years. Not according to ValuGard, but Hyundia, Mazda and Mitsubisi, who had testing for longvity, by certified test labs, at their expense, before they issued technical service bulletins for it`s use on their vehicles.

"Logic dictates I have been at this detailing thing way too many years!":wink1:

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s great, I`m glad you found a product that you works for you. I`m not sure what your trying to do by posting something as digressive as you did, but I`d appreciate it if your take your gratuitous remarks somewhere else. I hope you understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Ketcham
    ValuGard`s ETR last for up to 5 years. Not according to ValuGard, but Hyundia, Mazda and Mitsubisi, who had testing for longvity, by certified test labs, at their expense, before they issued technical service bulletins for it`s use on their vehicles.

That`s great, I`m glad you found a product that you works for you. I`m not sure what your trying to do by posting something as digressive as you did, but I`d appreciate it if your take your gratuitous remarks somewhere else. I hope you understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Point being is that you have no "documented" proof of how long the product lasts, only your word and something about a test in the parking lot. That does not lend it`s self to the true "lasting qualities" of this product. Vehicle manufactuers do NOT just accept a supplier`s "word" that a product works, they have "testing done by independant certified labs", those don`t take place in a parking lot.
    "Logic dictates I have been at this detailing thing way too many years!":wink1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Carmor - for the sake of full disclosure per our forum rules, if you have an affiliation with the product(s) that you are representing that you state this in your post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moderator
    Carmor - for the sake of full disclosure per our forum rules, if you have an affiliation with the product(s) that you are representing that you state this in your post.

Ok I was not aware of this. Yes I`m representative of Carmor.

Thread Information