Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IHA Mark
    I hate to even respond to this thread because it is exactly what Jeff wants.

Guys, this guy is doing SEO marketing 101 here, and every time someone "responds" to him, he just puts a new video, miraculously with a short SEO optimized description that helps him show up in search results. He is shamelessly black hat back linking, probably because his site has went down a few rankings and he is trying to bring it back up.

Please, stop responding to this thread. The bigger his threads are, the more SEO response he gets. He doesn`t want the Epic thread to be removed, because it helps his website rank higher. He is here to rustle feathers, and to get people to respond, so that he can post more videos.

Jeff, I personally do not have much of an opinion about your work. It is entirely unrelated to the work I do, or for that matter what most of the people on this forum do. You seem to have a lot of work, I`m glad for you. I sincerely hope that you find success in your field, and if your clients are happy with your work, that is all you should be concerned about.

That being said, using a specialized forum to shamelessly spam your web links in hopes of raising your search results is a morally questionable, at best, way to promote your business. Perhaps you should consider hiring a professional SEO marketing firm to promote your website and increase your rankings? It is a legitimate and respectable way to promote your business through online sources.
    Mark you are so wrong and here is the prove, Google "paint overspray removal companies" and you will notice this forum on the first search page. Then keeping going through pages all the way to the tenth page and you will see that this forum is only listed on this search result because of me commenting and linking videos on this site. This site is receiving SEO marketing from me and here is the prove. Have you ever posted on this site and came up a Google results from your posting. I have posted a method of how to clay a car and the video that demonstrates the work. What is wrong with that ? You should be doing the same for your friends and other members on this forum Here is the link that proves who is getting SEO from my posting on this forum. https://www.google.com/search?q=paint+overspray+removal+companies&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another example of a detail forum that is benefiting from me posting comments and videos. There are called Auto detailing Network, I posted videos of Protective Marine Coatings paint overspray removal. I used my blading technique that has never been duplicated by anyone on the net or elsewhere. Mark by the way I have all the search optimization I will ever need. When I was in Japan last month I did a Google, Bing and a Yahoo search for "paint overspray removal Companies" and my website was on the first page. My videos were also there with my WordPress blogs. Here is the link for the other forum. I will delete this link after you have learned the truth in this manner. https://www.google.com/search?q=paint+overspray+removal+business&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this thread is ready to be killed as it’s going nowhere productive. :lock:

Jeff – I caution you to not use this forum as a stepping ground to gain traffic ranking, but as a medium to discuss detailing. There are countless threads that can challenge the brain power of everyone who’s interested in doing so. That’s why this place exists……..to give and to get.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread Information