Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

dalmore`s garage cleanout

Hello all - it`s been several months since I`ve visited but I see alot of familiar names still.

I need the room in the garage for some new toys so some old ones have got to go. Give me a good story and tell me what product you want and the product is yours. Can be true, funny, sad, whatever, just make it good enough to convince me. Please send me a check or something for the shipping when you get the product.

1) Poorboys QD + This product has a great look. If I were entering a car in a show, I would be keeping this but as it stands, I use it occassionally as of a quick wax. I`m finding that I use Stoner`s Speed Bead more often so perhaps someone else out there will have a use for it.

1) Poorboys Pro Polish - I really did use this with Kleenex to clean off paint transfer from a fender bender. Didn`t help with the dent at all - even with a wool cutting pad on my PC. Kinda hard to let go of it but I find I never use it now. I always grab the SSR1 instead. BACK OFF - nobody gets my SSR1!

1) Menzerna FP - This is the old formula. Works well if a bit hard to remove but it`s not SSR1. 50/50 water alcohol spritz is a big help in getting it off. Probably about 60% remaining

1) Zymol cleaner wax - This is the liquid cleaner wax stuff in the blue bottle that you can find in Wal-get or Tar-mart. I don`t care for it at all. I find it`s harder to use than Klasse AIO, doesn`t clean as well, doesn`t look as good and doesn`t last as long. However, Zymol does smell better. Your opinion may vary.

1) Stoner Bead Max - This is their non-cleaner wax. It`s good stuff but nothing special.

5) Stoner Trim Cleaner - I bought out the stock of a web detail supply shop that was closing up. I love it - best interior cleaner I`ve used. Works on bathrooms, shoes, and probably other things as well. I really don`t need the lifetime supply I bought though. 1 can per claim unless I have fewer than 5 claimers.

I`ll have more to give away later, this is enough for now.
    Fasten Your Seat Belt! It helps keep the aliens from sucking you out of the car.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: dalmore`s garage cleanout

Dalmore-

Would like to take the opportunity to clear as much room for you for your new toys. I am currently seeking to perfect my skill and you can really help me out. Just recently got married and bought a new house...mixed emotions....running low on cash but not willingness to work hard and acheive the brilliant shine and depth of the customers that will be coming. Will take what you are able...I will definitely post pics of the product and pay for shipping. Where are you at, anyways? Thanks...prayers answered :kneel

:ghost

Post Thanks / Like

Funny one....

If you send me the Pro Polish, it will make me a pro detailer!

Who should I make the check payable to?
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like

I will take the Poorboys QD and the Stoners Trim Detail. Send me a price and address to my PM. THANKS

Post Thanks / Like

Oops forgot the story. Here is my story..

Im 19 years old, going to college and broke... my girlfriend, schooling, and gas take up all my money so I rarely have money for detail supplies. Do I sound pitiful yet?

Post Thanks / Like

What `bout walking up the hill in the snow??:rolling ...uh I mean yea...your right....quite pitiful. I want to send you stuff now:Imfao

Post Thanks / Like

Geez guys and girls, you sure are asking alot for very little. Well, I`m going to tell ya the truth and if you don`t believe me, PM me and I`ll give ya my cell number and you can ask my wife, just wait a while, she is not in a good mood right now.... Here is my story and don`t feel sorry for me either....

I come home and balance my check book. Realize I`m -$102.79 in the hole. I open up my mail and realize I owe $258 for my daughter`s broken arm surgery. I owe $75 for my wife`s birth control insertion thing in her arm? whatever they call it (help me out ladies). I have to take my son to the doctor in the morning cause he is sick with the flu already and the bablysitter will not allow him to come-thank god its the weekend-hope he gets better-I`m using my last vacation day-hope he is not sick the rest of the year-I`m out of vacation. Sure is a good thing that someone called me for a detail of their dually because it sure will help with the added expenses and negative balance. Also have a a semi scheduled for next weekend and I need some poorboys polish to help get the job done as well as steve`s QD. By the way, this all started with my ride home from work and I sat in traffic on the freeway for 1/2 hour as it was shut down because some dork`s suzuki sumari caught on fire-thanks! I can even provide to you an article I found on the net about it already. Right now, my wife is upstairs mad at me, we ended up getting in a arguement, because our daughter forgot to put our dog in the dog cage and it pooped all over my house-yea I`m mad now! Wife thinks it`s no big deal-I tell her you are missing the point-then this leads into a major arguement about accountability and responsibility with teenagers. Now I`m going to end up sleeping on the couch and watch the ball game. Don`t care who wins. Just hope its a good game and I get a good night sleep. Have to have my boy at the doctor at 7:AM. By the way, if I get something, I`ll send you a money order cause if I send you a check, it might not be good!

Well, let me know if I can get the Poorboys QD & PP, I really need some for this semi!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your avatar, at least it has provided some laughter for me tonight. :hah :hah :hah

Post Thanks / Like

Ok well I guess I dont NEED these products, I just really wanted them. So I retract my posts and give the Poorboys QD to Luv.

Post Thanks / Like

Luv-N-It
    I owe $75 for my wife`s birth control insertion thing in her arm?
    Now that`s $75 that you could be saving for detailing supplies, as long as it doesn`t cost you $25,000 or more in the end .

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Luv N It - You get the Pro Polish PM me with your address.

Holy as the first respondant you`ll get something but Luv`s won the Pro Polish - see your PM.

Josh - where do you go to school? A verse of your fight song will get you the QD+ or the right to send the QD+ to the person of your choice ...

SpoiledMan - What else you got?
    Fasten Your Seat Belt! It helps keep the aliens from sucking you out of the car.

Post Thanks / Like

I go to Campbell University. Its a Baptist Private College here in Buies Creek, North Carolina. Im in my second year now.

Honestly I dont think we have a fight song. We do not even have a football team. We have a volleyball, soccer, baseball, basketball but no football. I even searched on the universitys website and found no fight song, so I dont think we have one!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dalmore
    SpoiledMan - What else you got?
    Don`t worry about me, I was just giving it a shot.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Luv...you win. Make that semi shimmer you deserve it. Sorry bout your dog`s mess...

Josh..no offense...couldn`t resist. Stay with your school. It`s tough now, but it does have its rewards later...

Dalmore- I will respectfully offer my "winnings" to Josh. It`s tough being a student. :write

:ghost

Post Thanks / Like

Josh Caro I`m in the Raleigh area in NC. PM me or IM since I might have soemthings for ya. But depends

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information