Post Thanks / Like

Another Poorboy Ex Report

I got my order of Poorboy`s Pro polish and EX yesterday and couldn`t wait to try it.

I didn`t have much time so at 9 pm I went out to the garage and used Spray and Wipe on the truck and then applied a coat of EX on the tonneau cover and the hood, over the 5 coats of Zaino I had on the truck.

I didn`t think it was possible to improve on the shine that Ihad with the Zaino but this EX is something else!! The hood and the lid are both just incredible...wish I had a digital camera to show it to you.

This weekend I`ll start over. Steve from Poorboy`s tells me that the polish will remove the Zaino layers so I`ll apply the Pro polish and then a couple layers of EX. First I`ve got some work to do on the paint. When the cowl induction hood was installed/painted I didn`t get all the dirt off before I cleared it so I`ve got a little sanding and polishing to do prior to the application of Poorboy Pro and EX. This initial application of EX tells me that there`s something special about it. It even improved the Zaino shine. I know I`m repeating myself it`s just that it`s kinda hard to believe and I don`t have the knowledge/experience to describe what I`m seeing but it`s special...that I know.

Regards, JimS
    Dream big and be willing to do the work to get there.

Post Thanks / Like
    JimS,

Great to hear it. I am seeing the same qualities of EX. The s&w is a great product as well, I do not know how I managed in the past (s&w and protectall quick&easy are a must)!!
    2001 Volvo S80 Black
    2002 Volvo C70 Silver

wayne
    OK, I`ll bite. Where can I get a sample of the EX?
    I have heard it mentioned several times now and would like to give it a go
    I am conducting a test in the next week or so, probably 2 weeks as all the products have not arrived yet. The test was originally planned for this weekend, but between weather and not having all the products, it has been delayed...

Post Thanks / Like
    Try www.poorboysworld.com.

Steve is the owner. He has not updated the site as yet (EX is still new, yet is getting raves on a couple of forums already) so call the number on that site. Ask him for a sample and say that there is noise of his product here (he is a nice guy).
    2001 Volvo S80 Black
    2002 Volvo C70 Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys think I should inquire about putting this line on www.premiumautocare.com ??

LOL, this is my favorite name for a car product ever BIRD SH#T REMOVER !!!

LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Why not?

After all, I saw Platinum products on autogeek...
    Portuguese details detalhe.net

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by admin
    You guys think I should inquire about putting this line on www.premiumautocare.com ??

LOL, this is my favorite name for a car product ever BIRD SH#T REMOVER !!!

LOL
    Doesn`t sound like a bad move at all.
    Natty has had quite a lot of experience dealing with Steve, and could probably tell you considerable about the Poorboy`s line of products.

In fact, I think Natty has experience with about any line of products you can find.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like
    Dwayne, in the next week or two I am going to be putting in order with you, if you have this poorboys stuff, I would definitely take some of the EX and Spray and Wipe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys!
    I`m semi-new around DC here, but I have used almost ALL of the poorboys products!!.
    the shine and reflectivity(is that a word? lol ), is just incredible!,and then you factor in the facts of that NOT ONLY is it easy to remove!!!, but that you can also use it in direct sunlight and it`s still that easy to remove!!!!.
    As soon as I figure out how to post up a pic in here I`ll show some of the pics of my wifes SUV!.
    Also Jim!!, wait till you get the second application on there!!!.
    poorboys stuff just stuns me every single time I use it!!!

mountie

Strange name, ain't it? NattyBumppo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by CharlesW

In fact, I think Natty has experience with about any line of products you can find.
    LOL A dubious honor no doubt...and a costly one at that! Still need to try the ClearKote stuff someday. I`ll leave the Zaino for Wayne and Boss_429.

Natty
    Natty
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Sorry Miss, I just decided I don`t do mini-vans"

wayne
    LOL! Klasse and Zaino I have a LOT of experience with..., even wrote an article on SG once
    Natty sounds like me..., I am ALWAYS trying something new. Just this week I ordered over 20 products I have never tried and about 30 last week
    One day I will have a chance to try them, LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad somebody did a thread about Poorboy`s products because a member on GenerationEdge.com(a Ranger Edge site I belong to) uses these products but didn`t post their web address. I was thinking of using their products on my `01 Ranger and Platinum products on `02 Edge.
    2002 Ranger Edge w/ Tremor package, Sonic Blue

2001 Ranger XLT, white

Strange name, ain't it? NattyBumppo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by madtremor
    I am glad somebody did a thread about Poorboy`s products because a member on GenerationEdge.com(a Ranger Edge site I belong to) uses these products but didn`t post their web address. I was thinking of using their products on my `01 Ranger and Platinum products on `02 Edge.
    An `01 Ranger and `02 Edge? Nice rides! Ever check out www.fordtruckworld.com? I have an `01 F150 Scab....you`ll see one or two names from DC over at FTW. Sounds like a good plan you got there. You won`t be disappointed with either product.

Wayne...it does sound like we`d be trouble if we ever hooked up together. I could just see it now, an entire garage full of different products, pads and machines everywhere, applying and removing products into the wee hours possible with a small refrig (alright, maybe a big refrig) full of cold ones to keep us going!

Then again, based on what you`ve ordered in just the last week I`d say you are a bit more obsessed than I .

Natty
    Natty
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Sorry Miss, I just decided I don`t do mini-vans"

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Natty I already belong to FordTruckWorld Florida chapter. I haven`t been there for a while so I gotta go see what I have been missing.
    2002 Ranger Edge w/ Tremor package, Sonic Blue

2001 Ranger XLT, white

Thread Information