Post Thanks / Like

Question What to choose--Detailing

New face over here, been lurking for a few days and been reading everything, now my brain hurts....I have been using Zaino on my White 4Runner and like it alot but Im out and want to try something better or differant.....

I just bought me an 04 RX330 in millinium silver and want to shine here up

I kind of inbetween the Menzema kit for 69 bucks AND.......

As I have been reading more it seems like the combo of AIO with 4*UPP is the hot ticket too??

What about the Menzema FPII and the UPP combo? I NEVER here anything about the 4*UPC is it not any good or is the AIO/FPII better.

What would give me the ultimate combo of shine/durability as I live in Alaska and seem to have nice LONG cold snowy winters---Need to get the protection on here before the snow hits which is only a month or 2 away

Also who makes the BNB tire shine?? I like my tires nice and shiney without it all flying off.....
    2018 F-150 "Limited"
    2008 BMW 335IX

Livin' the good life
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to DC

BNB is a Poorboys product

For appearance, I don`t think your can beat FPII, VM, and UPP on silver metallic.

I`ve used IP and FPII so I was tempted by the Menzerna kit but I`ll avoid that urge until next year. I`ve read many good things about FMJ being very durable but I can`t speak from experience. DC members get 10% off at premiumautocare so the Menzerna kit could become more attractive.

Read many post about the durability of AIO & SG `cause SG is an acrylic product but again no personal experience.

Other combos could prove to be very satisfying but it`s really personal preference.
    There`s a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by NYV6Coupe

Other combos could prove to be very satisfying but it`s really personal preference.
    Tell me about it, there a tons of combo`s and which one to go with is like flipping a coin? Ill listen to some more people and keep reading.......Spending a lot of time at the computer for the last few days

J
    2018 F-150 "Limited"
    2008 BMW 335IX

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wanna spend some more time? :naughty www.ocdetails.com is my way of adding to the confusion. Its just a little bit about my process and what I have found work for me, but as I am sure you have learned.. there are more than one ways to skin a cat in this business. It might be useful info for you though. :welcome to DC by the way!
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Thread Information