Post Thanks / Like

I would like to share pics of my baby :)

hehe here are pics of my stang.... belive it or not all these pics where taking before i got the detailing bug so my baby looks much much hotter now hehe. here is the link

http://members.cardomain.com/whitefiveoh

Post Thanks / Like
    http://memimage.cardomain.com/member...723_8_full.jpg

here is a pic of my freshly detailing rims and tires

If you can guys can you post them in the thread because i dont no how to thanx

Post Thanks / Like
    here is a pic of my clean stang one of my fav pics
    I dont have these tail lights any more thou i have the LX tail lights now but i love ho they give the oxford white a nice clean look.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member...723_2_full.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Notice.... al these pics are a little old and the car looks much much better now.

Since taking these pics i now have the Oz racing rims on all 4 tires hehe and i dont have the clear tail lights any more here is the final pic

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member...723_5_full.jpg

Glorified cleaning lady M23Accord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fox bodies rule. Good luck with it. ET?
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually havent run it at the track yet. When i first got my car before i enw how to drive standard my friend and I went to english town and he ran the car for me because iw anted to see what ti would run bone stock. All the car had done to it was a borla exaust at the time and my friend ran a 13.8 i dont remember what the miles clocked in as but that is pretty good. So far i added the follouign mods.

Borla exaust
    BBK off road h pipe
    BBK long tube headers
    Mac cold air intake
    65 MM throttle body
    73 mm mass air meter
    24 lb injectors
    and 373 gears in the rear end

so i assume it will be able to run mid to low 13`s especially when my toyo tires hook up right now i am i the process of getting a trick flow upper and lower mannifold and soem afr 185 street heads so my baby will be a nice little mid 12 second street car and when i can afford the little vortec 9lb super charger whoa i cant even imagien how hard the car will pull

Post Thanks / Like
    m23 accord do you have any pics of your baby??? When ever i glance at you avitar i always think the pic is of a bmw m3 hehe

Glorified cleaning lady M23Accord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heres the latest pics although I dont have many. The pic in the avitar is an old one and was when I had my Racing Hart 18s. Ive since gotten Regamaster 16s which weight only 11.9 lbs (forged aluminum). This car is slow as hell so I dont bother with bolt ons for speed. But, it turns with the best of em and anything you can imagine I have it done to the suspension. I love this thing. Its worth a million bucks to me.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

Post Thanks / Like

12`s?

so i assume it will be able to run mid to low 13`s especially when my toyo tires hook up right now i am i the process of getting a trick flow upper and lower mannifold and soem afr 185 street heads so my baby will be a nice little mid 12 second street car and when i can afford the little vortec 9lb super charger whoa i cant even imagien how hard the car will pull
    I would recommend getting slicks for the track. Street tires will not do u any justice. I had mine down a few weeks ago and even with street slicks my 60 ft times were still over 2seconds. I have a 10lb vortech but its only set up to run 8lbs. Running a stock bottom end and pistons your not gonna get the full potential of the blower. Plus if you do get the blower your 373gears might be too much. I run 355`s and my rpm`s are right were they should be going through the traps.
    Good luck with your ride.

btw...how many miles do u have on it

Post Thanks / Like
    thanx agent phonar... i bought her with 49k miles now she has 64k clutch and tranny still feel brand new. WHOA how hard does your baby pull with hat 10lb blower????

Post Thanks / Like

torque

i bought her with 49k miles now she has 64k clutch and tranny still feel brand new. WHOA how hard does your baby pull with hat 10lb blower????
    My car is also a 1990 with 58k.
    Its unreal the power that u can bolt on with those blowers. Mine is set up mild due to the stock motor. I plan on someday getting a 331stroker kit so i can actually use the 10lbs of boost the blower can run. Right now she is only running 8lbs. I`m sure since your car is stick that u already have traction problems. Wait till u get a blower on there. Then its a real nightmare. I actually have some suspension mods on the way now and hope to make it to the track one more time this year.

Thread Information