Originally posted by denverdetail
How inkredibly stpuid this wole thing is.

If I were a moderator, I would tolerate all people regardless of and in spite of their characters because that`s what we all must do in real life communities. It adds variety, interest, and entertainment to a community like DC. Take this thread for instance, controversy is interesting and that is why there are so many posts.

If I were a moderator I would use a mark system for members to describe their tendencies. Kinda like a scarlet letter. I think it would be fun. In this case I would have marked Mirrorfinishman with a J as his avatar. The community would then know he is a jackass.

Here are some more mark ideas. This would be a riot.
KIA - know it all
WT - White trash
P - Poser
S - spammer
J - Jackass
etc.....
I would like to think that if you were a moderator then you would do what the site admin says to do. I am only sorry that I was out of town this weekend with the ladies and missed this whole even. :naughty I would have loved to slam the door shut on MirrorFinishedMan myself. I don`t care if you don`t use perfect grammar here. I don`t care if you know everything about detailing or business or anything else for that matter. What I care about is that respect be shown to our very diverse membership. We have members ranging in ages from 16 to 70 on this site. Not all of them have English degrees or even high school diplomas. However, if any one of them decides to tread on someone else and start disrespecting them, then the axe of banning will fall swiftly and with conviction on their head. This is not a site that will tollerate disrespect. If you want to get away with that kind of crap, then I suggest you find another board.

We don`t give out second chances often around here. Frank promised that he would be good and not be stupid anymore. When he decided to pick on spelling when it really wasn`t that big of a deal, then he crossed the line. A lot of people were offended by that. The expectation for him was that he wouldn`t be offensive. He has pushed the line a few times recently and he just isn`t able to control himself I guess.

You don`t all necessarily have all the data behind decisions made around here. When someone is banned for something besides spamming, there is always background for it. There are PMs and emails that have been sent warning the member that they are getting close. So when the plug is pulled, it is pulled for a reason. You have to trust us that we know what we are doing.

Now, let`s all get back to being smoooooooth. :naughty Frank doesn`t need a funeral or a memorial here. He broke the rules, got warned not to do it again, did it again, got banned for it, came back on a temporary pass promising not to break any of the rules, offended a dozen people, then got banned again. That is the story of Frank. RIP