Originally posted by Clean Dean
Very nice cars !!! I had a helper today also, but I think your cars were a little nicer than mine (just a little !!! ha ha ha). Today I detailed a 1989 560 SL, and 2000 Saab 9-3 Convertible, and a 1994 Nissan Maxima. Yes a 1994 Maxima !!! My forearms are killing me from buffing with my Milwaulkee all morning !!!

I love that silver SL !!!

I noticed that you use Zaino on most of your cars. What do you use prior to applying Zaino to remove paint defects, swirls ,and scratches. I used Zaino Z5 and Z2 a couple of years ago on my 2000 Black Mustang GT and gave up on it after about 5 or 6 coats. I found that it did little to hide my wash swirls and there was not many of them to begin with. I really consider Zaino more of a durable high gloss sealant than a polish. How long do you have to wait for Zaino to cure. When I used it (about 3-4 years ago) it took too long for me to use on customers cars but I bought it for my own personal use.

Either way the cars look great and you obviously are catering to an excellent clientelle.
Zaino has changes a lot since you have used it. Now there is Zaino with "zfx". This makes the zaino cure/dry in about 20 minutes. This makes it possible to apply multiple coats in one day.