Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    on the detailing article, you list the order as:

interior
    exterior
    engine

but then in the next paragraph you say interior, engine, exterior. Might want to change it so they match. Id do engine before exterior myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK... where are you only a phone #
    :newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m the only phone number because I am the only contact number right now. I don`t have a shop that people can just drop by. I`m mostly mobile, so you need to call to make an appointment to either meet me at my home or somewhere else. If someone calls from an area that I don`t service or can`t get to, then I refer them to a detailer closer to them.

I`ll have to fix that order. I do the engine before the exterior too. As long as degreaser and stuff is going to overspray anyway, its a good idea to do that before you get too involved in the engine. I wrote it right the second time, but I just put the first list out of order compared to how I described it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a big fan of intros. Just my opinion though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by detaled by hans
    Since you are slinging for biz ...is this spamming??????
    Since when am I slinging for biz? Answering a question isn`t spamming. I am asking for opinions on my site, not for appointments. I do this in my spare time and not for a living. I highly doubt that posting it on DC is going to bring in any clients. I`m not selling products on that site that you can order anyway. Its just information at this point. However, if you feel that it is SPAM then you should report it as such and see if it gets shut down. I think you might want to lighten up a little bit first. If this was spam then it would have been shut down a long long time ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why don`t you call it and find out? Its your dime.

No iPod Posts On Detail City KRMan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thnk Hans just needs a hug. Keep up the good work in SLC Jngrbrdman

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, people..... Let`s play nice now. This isn`t SPAM because the intent to sell something isn`t there. Anyone who has read Jngrbrdman`s posts knows that he is just trying to get feedback so his site will be professional looking.

Thank you for the people who alerted me to the issue over here. That is the proper way to do things. Let`s let Dwayne and I be the moderators around here and take care of laying the smack down on the spammers. :naughty Now, let`s get back to being smooooooth. :naughty :headbang

Still Around
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jman, I was checking out your webpage the other day. That sure is one slick webpage! I wish had the skills to make mine like that one.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL So do I. :lol templates are a glorious thing. I`m working on a better design in Dreamweaver, but its not even close to being ready to publish yet. It will be a lot better than this one I think. The template is a little limited to how I can set stuff up. elortt turned me on to that particular webspace provider. www.1and1.com is who it is. They are pretty sweet.

Still Around
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Jngrbrdman
    LOL So do I. :lol templates are a glorious thing. I`m working on a better design in Dreamweaver, but its not even close to being ready to publish yet. It will be a lot better than this one I think. The template is a little limited to how I can set stuff up. elortt turned me on to that particular webspace provider. www.1and1.com is who it is. They are pretty sweet.
    LOL, I don`t even remember how to use templates in Dreamweaver. Just loaded it up the other day, opened it, and was like, "ughh ohh... I don`t even remember how to save"

Post Thanks / Like
    hahaha That`s my problem. I had to look up what an FTP meant. I am so out of the loop. Nobody told me that kids sucked the brains from you. I mean, I think they did, but I guess I always thought they were joking. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information