Post Thanks / Like

Few questions about the edge 2000 pads

sorry for the double post, but i didnt get any answers on my other thread that was in the premiumautocare forum. anyways, maybe some of you may know the answer to this...

1. im thinking of getting 3 of those edge 2000 pads, and i have a PC 7424. would that mean i would have to buy both the The Edge 2000 Quick-Connect Adaptor and the Edge 2000 DA Adaptor?

2. i understand that when i purchase the edge 2000 stuff, its gonna be a preorder. i was also interseted in buying some 4 star wash. will the four star wash come with the edge 2000 pads (a few days later), or will they arrive seperately? if so, will i have to pay two shipping fees?

3. i know it says that this promotion cant be combined with another promotion, but i guess it doesnt hurt to ask. i read that if you buy two the edge 2000 pads, you would pay for the adator for free, and shipping. im planning to get 3 pads, and i was wondering.... can i use that 10% discount you offer to detail city to get 10% off the pads i buy, and then get the adaptor for free?
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    You may want to call or PM Dwayne...he will clear this up in 2 minutes

jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    tried PMing him. i guess he didnt get the msg...

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    Last i heard..the weekend offer he had was great and he was swamp`d..I usually wait to get a hold of him till later in the week....it slows down then...
    IAnyway, I order`d the adapter tfor my Rotary, not my PC...

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, i posted this last weekend, to see if i could get that discount. sigh, o wellz...

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to call Dwayne to get my questions iron`d out...I went to the site and I think the offer is still good
    jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    I can answer the first question. If you want to use the Edge2000 DA pads with a PC, then you must buy two additional pieces of hardware: the Edge2000 Quick-Connect Adaptor and the Edge2000 DA Adaptor. The DA Adaptor screws into the PC, then the Quick-Connect Adaptor screws onto the DA Adaptor. The pads attach to the Quick-Connect.

See this thread for additional information -
    Edge2000 DA Pads: A first look

BTW, Dwayne seems to check his PAC email more often than his DC PMs.

Post Thanks / Like
    aha, thanks for the help. stupid question.. whats dwaynes emial? i was trying to figure out what it was, but i always wanst quite that sure of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by awd330

BTW, Dwayne seems to check his PAC email more often than his DC PMs.
    do you have his home phone number???

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by zesty-man
    aha, thanks for the help. stupid question.. whats dwaynes emial? i was trying to figure out what it was, but i always wanst quite that sure of it.
    Dwayne`s email is: sales@premiumautocare.net

Sorry, but I don`t have his home phone number.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by zesty-man
    yea, i posted this last weekend, to see if i could get that discount. sigh, o wellz...
    Hi zesty,

I wish I could be easier to get in touch with but I work really hard and I love to enjoy the weekends off with my family and friends.

When you posted in my PAC forum Friday night was sleeping and when you PM`ed me Saturday I was out of town in the middle of nowhere in Florida with a group of my friends roughing it in a missionary training camp to better prepare myself for my upcoming trip to Belize. I also took Sunday and Monday off as well. It was well deserved, I needed a break and I do need my weekends to relax.

When I arrived at Four Star on Tuesday morning can you imagine how many voice messages, PAC emails, DC emails and PM`s and orders can pile up over the weekend...

We are not a huge company as I have one employee in addition to myself running this division.
    I am doing my best to return emails and PM`s but I HAVE to give the highest priority to orders and customer service.
    I understand that customer service includes answering questions and returning emails and PM`s before a sale yet at the same time I have to maintain a high quality of service after the sale as well and on the first day back after a long weekend this does take alot of my time and energy.

I just wanted to share these things to give everyone a a more personal look behind the scenes at what I do and also mention that voice mail, email and PM`s sent over the weekend will be replied to in most cases Monday or Tuesday. In the case of this week where a holiday is concerned, Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thank you for your interest and I will PM you soon.

Dwayne McPeeks

Post Thanks / Like
    ah, thanks for the help. the boss man speaks at last!

Thread Information