Post Thanks / Like

Klass all in one with Wax???

Hey everyone

I bought a kit from AutoGeek. It comes with Klass all-in-one non abrasive polish...the klass all-in-one sealant...pinnnacle sovereign paste wax and the pinnacle detailing spray.

for the life of me I cannot figure out WHEN or IF I should use the wax with the klass products.

Can you guys/gals help me out?

Thanks in advance
    Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Klass all in one with Wax???

Quote Originally Posted by melissa809 View Post
    Hey everyone

I bought a kit from AutoGeek. It comes with (1)Klass all-in-one non abrasive polish...the (2)klass all-in-one sealant...(3)pinnnacle sovereign paste wax and the (4)pinnacle detailing spray.

for the life of me I cannot figure out WHEN or IF I should use the wax with the klass products.

Thanks in advance
    Melissa
    You would want to use them in the order in which you`ve laid them out

You could skip either the sealant or wax step and you wouldn`t notice much (if any) difference IMO

Welcome to AF Melissa !!

Post Thanks / Like

Wash - clay - polish - seal - wax. As necessary.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Melissa. I just realized you`ve been a member here longer then me. Maybe you should be giving me the welcome and some ad-vice

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone

I bought a kit from AutoGeek. It comes with Klass all-in-one non abrasive polish...the klass all-in-one sealant...pinnnacle sovereign paste wax and the pinnacle detailing spray.

Thanks in advance
    Melissa
    Remember wax over sealant and not the other way around. Or you can skip the sealant and use the Sovereign over the AIO. Or you can skip the wax and go with the AIO, after all it is an all in one.

Post Thanks / Like

The klasse twins work great together. I find that 2 coats of klasse is best. You could follow that with pinnacle. Try a test spot with pinnacle and see if you see a difference. If not you could use it a couple months down the line to give klasse a little boost. Just be sure to use klasse sealant as thin as possible.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    You would want to use them in the order in which you`ve laid them out

You could skip either the sealant or wax step and you wouldn`t notice much (if any) difference IMO...
    This EXCEPT you might realize a less durabile finish should you choose not to use the sealant. If the surface is properly prepared (all things being equal) you may not notice any diffence in slickness or appearance. If you`re trying to minimize the steps I think you might skip the wax. If you`re going for ultimate shine and durability isn`t a priority you might skip the sealant. Should you choose to top the sealant with wax, use a wax topper until you polish it again. As has already been said, many sealants don`t like to be applied over wax.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Melissa. I just realized you`ve been a member here longer then me. Maybe you should be giving me the welcome and some ad-vice

Lol...welcome!!! hahaha I haven`t been on here in awhile. I pretty much set up a nice detailing routine for me and my car...lol. But in the process of picking up some new stuff from AutoGeek for the bf for Christmas I just HAD to pick myself up a few goodies...hence the Klass/Sovereign kit.

I can`t tell you guys how much I`ve spent over the last few years on detailing supplies. It`s crazy! But I`m sure you all can relate!

Oh yeah, and forget about what I`ve spent on increasing the horsepower/torque on my car....and also the fact that when it comes down to it I am still a woman and also LOVE things like clothes...shoes...purses....ugh!!!!!

My pockets are empty!!!! lol

Thanks for the advice guys/gals!

Happy Holidays!

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone

Thanks in advance
    Melissa
    Go with the All In One to clean, prep and "prime" the paint. Add 1-2 coats of Klasse Sealant Glaze on top for maximum reflectivity and protection. Allow 24 hours for the last coat of Klasse Sealant Glaze to cure/harden. Follow with 1-2 coats of Pinnacle Souveran to add a little more protection and a rich wet shine.

Use the Detailing Spray after washes to reinforce the protection and keep the shine. I`m sure it will look awesome! You should post pictures when done

Post Thanks / Like

Lol...welcome!!! hahaha I haven`t been on here in awhile. I pretty much set up a nice detailing routine for me and my car...lol. But in the process of picking up some new stuff from AutoGeek for the bf for Christmas I just HAD to pick myself up a few goodies...hence the Klass/Sovereign kit.

I can`t tell you guys how much I`ve spent over the last few years on detailing supplies. It`s crazy! But I`m sure you all can relate!

Oh yeah, and forget about what I`ve spent on increasing the horsepower/torque on my car....and also the fact that when it comes down to it I am still a woman and also LOVE things like clothes...shoes...purses....ugh!!!!!

My pockets are empty!!!! lol

Thanks for the advice guys/gals!

Happy Holidays!

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

LOL....I think I`m a pretty good catch, too! hahaha

BUT....I hate sports...I tolerate the boyfriend`s football addiction...ugh!!!!

Oh yeah, and to add to my ultimate "tomboyishness"...lol....I am an electrician by trade.

So yes, I could wire a house from scratch! Hell, I can wire a skyscraper from scratch!!!!!! Holla!!!!! hahahaha

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year you guys!!!!

Thread Information