Post Thanks / Like

Autopia Customer Service

Keep in mind I am fairly new and only an enthusiast.

52split recently posted a thread denigrating Autopia`s customer service. That thread appears to be locked so forgive me for bringing it up again.

I recently ordered, during that 15% off (no exceptions) and free shipping sale, Rupes 21, backing plates, pads and product. The order was about $500.00.
    As usual the order was shipped promptly and the FedEx tracking showed a delivery to my front door. We were out of town during the delivery time but had someone taking care of the house. After getting home and checking with the "house-sitter", no package was there. I`m screwed.

I called Autopia Customer Service and talked with Penney (sp). She put a trace on the order with FedEx. FedEx called me and they were tracing it.

It`s now a week later. FedEx called me today and they could not find the order...who knows what happened to it. We do not live in a sketchy neighborhood. FedEx advised me that they would call Autopia and let them know that the package could not be found and for me to call Autopia and request a reship.

I called Autopia today, talked with Brian and explained the situation. He checked, and told me it was taken care of.

Within an hour I had a shipping confirmation of a duplicate order...no charge.

Now THAT my friends is customer service.

IMHO, 52split, your issue is between your left and right ears.

Best regards,
    Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autopia Customer Service

Awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Did Fed Ex have a record of delivering the order?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by basswood View Post
    Keep in mind I am fairly new and only an enthusiast.

52split recently posted a thread denigrating Autopia`s customer service. That thread appears to be locked so forgive me for bringing it up again.

I recently ordered, during that 15% off (no exceptions) and free shipping sale, Rupes 21, backing plates, pads and product. The order was about $500.00.
    As usual the order was shipped promptly and the FedEx tracking showed a delivery to my front door. We were out of town during the delivery time but had someone taking care of the house. After getting home and checking with the "house-sitter", no package was there. I`m screwed.

I called Autopia Customer Service and talked with Penney (sp). She put a trace on the order with FedEx. FedEx called me and they were tracing it.

It`s now a week later. FedEx called me today and they could not find the order...who knows what happened to it. We do not live in a sketchy neighborhood. FedEx advised me that they would call Autopia and let them know that the package could not be found and for me to call Autopia and request a reship.

I called Autopia today, talked with Brian and explained the situation. He checked, and told me it was taken care of.

Within an hour I had a shipping confirmation of a duplicate order...no charge.

Now THAT my friends is customer service.

IMHO, 52split, your issue is between your left and right ears.

Best regards,
    Tom
    Glad to hear the Autopa team took care of you

Thread Information