Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the best tire gel or spray for shiny tires and a long lasting finish?`

I`m a huge fan of shinny black tires I always have to keep my tires looking great! I was just wondering what do you think the best tire spray or gel is that`s out on the market today? It also has to be long lasting and have a wet look finish.

Thanks !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is the best tire gel or spray for shiny tires and a long lasting finish?`

ummmm yeah

"best" = subjective opinion
    shiney and long lasting imho are mutually exclusive, and so is how you use them. some one coat gives you matte finish, 2+ gives you shine

that said
    my go to`s are

pb bnb (both liquid and gel)
    dg
    bf

there is also stoners if ya need "quick"
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is the best tire gel or spray for shiny tires and a long lasting finish?`

If your looking for super deep shine, Blackfire gel is the way to go. I`ve never liked gels, but I love this one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetail12 View Post
    I`m a huge fan of shinny black tires I always have to keep my tires looking great! I was just wondering what do you think the best tire spray or gel is that`s out on the market today? It also has to be long lasting and have a wet look finish.

Thanks !
    I`m pretty sure you already know this but I`ll post this all the same. I`ve seen a couple of your posts asking for the "bests". It`s been said many times on this forum but it is important to understand that BEST is relative to so many things. Price, means of application, environment, detailer and the list goes on. I guess what I`m saying is there is no absolute best, what works for one may not for another.

This all said, I would second the above post by mrclean81. BlackFire`s product is a top shelf product. I would have no problem making this recommendation.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

great to know guys thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Wealthy ppl don`t tend to like shinny stuff on thier tires. Keep that in mind if you decide to start doing this for $

Post Thanks / Like

If you want a dripping wet look, then I`d have to say Meguiars Endurance High Gloss Gel.

This may not be the best product to protect your tires, or the longest lasting. Not to mention you might get some sling.

One I like, is Optimum Tire Shine Spray. It is water based, not solvent, so won`t damage the tires like many OTC products do, and it holds up nice, dries to the touch, won`t sling when dry, and won`t turn the tires brown.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Another vote for BF Tire Gel.
    I am living proof that Organ Donation Saves lives.
    3-25-11

Post Thanks / Like

I`ll jump inere for BLACKFIRE as well (smell alone!), but Poorboy`s Bold N` Bright is very nice also.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the Blackfire and smeels great.

I have been using Opti-Bond and its been working great.
    Official Selected Team Member of the Air Force One Detailing Team
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE-8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

I really love PERL.

Post Thanks / Like

For shiny, PERL straight! Lasts for about a month in my experience...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snLGFwmTav0]Best Tire Dressing - CarPro PERL - YouTube[/ame]
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."

Post Thanks / Like

Shiny tires look horrid. They are the sign of a new person that has yet to understand the subtleties of not shiny on tires. Having said that, use Stoner`s More Shine twice to get the look you desire.

Post Thanks / Like

Back in the OL School days remember when we used to use brake fluid....lol ...after a day or two the tires looked horrid ...I have a half dozen bottles in my cabinet , I agree BF is good and Zaino has a good tire gloss too , but I layer it thin , about two or three coats.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the best way to get shiny tires.

http://youtu.be/r9xzAXSMFhE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information