Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    :wait what do you recommend i get? i want something realtivly protable, with an am/fm radio (because i hate listenning to repetetive songs). if possible, i want something cordless. or something that wont get in my way.
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    I would choose a compact iPod for my next purchase since you can get MANY songs and have a rotating lists. If you think of it, doesn`t the radio repeat songs? If I had my ipod I would download like 20 lists an just rotate in and out. You will have to do some research.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Originally posted by Woob
    I would choose a compact iPod for my next purchase since you can get MANY songs and have a rotating lists. If you think of it, doesn`t the radio repeat songs? If I had my ipod I would download like 20 lists an just rotate in and out. You will have to do some research.
    My thoughts exactly! My iPod has more than 5 days (all 24 hours of each) of music on it. That`s a long time between repeats!:cool
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, you mean you dont have to download the music, its already on the IPOD? how much does this cost? plz dont tell me it costs an arm and a leg... id much rather buy the louis vutton wallet i wanted, but thats not really too much of a necessity.....

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh its expensive, you will probably want all the other goodies like the itrip, cover slip, power cords, etc. Do some research or just run to Ranney and demand a job :LOLOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by zesty-man
    oh, you mean you dont have to download the music, its already on the IPOD? how much does this cost? plz dont tell me it costs an arm and a leg... id much rather buy the louis vutton wallet i wanted, but thats not really too much of a necessity.....
    Uhm, well, no. You have to load the music from your computer to your iPod. They work with both Windows and Macs. They start at $250 and go to $500. The playlists can be made from iTunes (software used to play music on your computer) or on the iPod itself. For more info, www.apple.com/itunes
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    if you buy an ipod, does that mean you still have to buy the music from apple. i dont have that much music on my comp, maybe at most 15 pieces.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your suppose to pay for the itunes, but if you don`t you will be "prosecuted" just like that girl on tv :nono

There are ways where you just take it off your computer. But remember its "illegal"

Post Thanks / Like
    or maybe i can buy some heniken and start downloading some music

technically, i can get a lot of music from kazaa, but im not quite sure what kinda music i want. like, i know how the song goes and all, but i dont know the artist or the name of the song. thats why i listen to the radio. and i hope i dont get prosecuted like the Pepsi girl. that scares me...

Post Thanks / Like
    :lol :LOLOL The Apple Girl made me laugh

You can always just pop a burned cd and listen to some music or just roll down your windows to the radio.

Post Thanks / Like
    I played soooo much music and played it soooooo loud in my hippee 60`s period that I didn`t know the pc made any noise!

I usually have the cd in the garage cranked up with John McLaughlin, or Keith Jarrett, or Coltrane, Sonny Rollins, Miles, James Carter, Joey DeFrancisco, etc.
    Dream big and be willing to do the work to get there.

Post Thanks / Like
    No question Andrea Boccelli, I am working on creating a classic shine I need a classical artists inspiration

Post Thanks / Like
    You can "rip" your music from your own cd`s, buy the music from the iTuned Music Store, download from the net (free kind) or whatever. The iPod doesn`t care as long as the music is not WMA. iTunes has a built in converter to make the WMA files into compatible files.

Anymore questions, let em fly. I`m an iPod user from DAY 1!!
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    i hate mac anyways, i dont have many cds... how big is the playlist file for an ipod? im thinking maybe my friend can give me her playlist through aim or something

Post Thanks / Like
    [defensemode]Not asking you to like or hate or buy my Mac though I will say that your playlist file will get you nothing, you need the MP3`s. Apple has made it easy to manage your music both on you computer (Mac or PC) and on the iPod. It doesn`t get any easier. Im not trying to force your platform on you at all. I just stated what *I* use when I detail and offered some help.[/defensemode]

Anymore questions?
    Triple Honda Owner

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information