Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish vs. Prima Amigo

Hi everyone, I`m new to the forum and really haven`t posted much, so I`m not sure if I`m in the right spot, but I had a question on Blackfire vs. Prima. I previously posted this in the gloss enhancement section, but haven`t gotten any replies, so I`ve re-posted here. Mods, please move if you need to.

I`m looking for something to add more depth to the paint prior to applying my sealant (Prima Epic). I`ve wanted to try Blackfire`s Gloss enhancing polish, but I wasn`t sure how this compared to Prima Amigo. I really dont need any correcting, so a stronger polish wouldn`t be necessary, which is why I was staying away from the Blackfire SRC Finishing Polish.

Any thoughts on which is better? BGEP or Amigo?

Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish vs. Prima Amigo

i can only speak for the blackfire gep. great stuff, especially since you don`t need any correction. the chemical cleaning and whatever fillers they use worked great on my 2000 ford f150. i used the bfwd sealant and later a topper of megs gc carnauba plus. there are a few pics in my info section.

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire gep is good and i satisfied with its service.

Post Thanks / Like

Prima Amigo may be the best glaze on the market. It fills light imprefections very well, is also a paint cleaner, AND if used on a polishing pad, you can actually achieve some correction with it. All in all it`s an awesome product! I`ve never tried the BF product.

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish is a phenomenal non-abrasive polish and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it works. It`s up there with the best in terms of performance and ease of use and with a price that doesn`t make you flinch.

He is a short take on the polish from my review of Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection.

My friend`s Toyota is meticulously maintained, so luckily no correction work was needed. To ensure the best performance, look, and durability was achieved with the Wet Diamond, I prepped the paint using the Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish. The Polish was applied using a Porter Cable 7424xp with a Lake Country Hydro-Tech Tangerine Polising Pad, and the Sealant was applied on the same machine but with a Lake Country CCS Red Wax Pad.

After priming the Tangerine pad to ensure complete coverage of the Gloss Enhancing Polish, I applied four dime size drops of product on the pad, set the 7424xp on speed 5 and went to work. What I noticed immediately about this polish is how far a little bit of product goes, and the fact that it wipes off like a high end carnauba paste wax. Impressive.

Check out the car after using the Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish.

Post Thanks / Like

Alot of people are just begining to experience BF products. I was a customer of PAC and have really enjoyed the results from BF products for several years. Now that AG will be carrying the BF lineup give it a try you wont be dissapointed.Good Luck....Steve

Thread Information