Post Thanks / Like
    A number people I know have been recommending Farecla products (the one in the bright yellow bottles) - how would you rate these products in comparison to:

Meguair`s, 3M, Zanio, Klasse, BF, Zymol

Also, they have a MT that`s 12x12 inches - 3 for $20CDN. Are they any good?

How are the 3M and Meguiar`s MF towels? The Meguairs goes for $10CDN a piece as does the 3M.

Thanks,

Paco

Post Thanks / Like
    Paco,

Farecla products are excellent if you have the equipment to use them. They are designed for professionals i.e. polishes and compounds are to be used with a rotary for best results. They are fairly expensive as compared to other pro lines but comparable to the pricing of the boutique products many of the members use here i.e. Klasse, Zaino and Blackfire. If you are only looking after your own vehicle as a hobby then grab any one of these poly sealents, with all the information here you can`t go wrong and you will have alot of fun learning all the little tricks alot of the members have learned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Paco I forgot about the MF towels. I am not familiar with the Farecla towels but the 3M ones are crap. The Meg. ones are good but pricey. The CMA miracle towels are great but you have to know someone in the states as they don`t ship to Toronto. Try looking in the archives there are tons of posts related to MF`s and other sites that will ship to Canada. I get all my stuff thru www. autoint.com check the site out.

Post Thanks / Like

colored crayons on fabric seats

Morning, I`ve used 10W40 to spray on the colored crayons, and 90 percent of the colors are totally gone. However, am wondering what can be used to get rid of the colors in the seams of the fabric? I have small fingers, have been rubbing the seam, but can`t seem to get it all totally out? Any particular tool--something that I can use that won`t tear the fabric?, Or do I just need to keep spraying a bit and rubbing? Maybe I cannot get the colors out of the seams ---and just be satisfied as is? softoa..

Post Thanks / Like
    Toothbrush. (just not YOUR toothbrush!):thumbup: Did you mean WD-40? Yes it works on crayon, wax, etc.
    Bill Luster
    Specializing in Detailing Corvettes....:thumbup:

You`ve been given one life.
    Think about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I may be working on a car w/crayon on the headliner soon , does wd40 work on the headliner as well without pulling the fabric off the backing (messing up the adhesive used)? The car is a Subaru Outback.
    Brad

Post Thanks / Like
    oh ---WD40,, yep, didn`t mean a can of oil!! real smart of me. ha.!! O.K. a toothbrush---perfect, thanks Luster.. softoa..

Thread Information