Finally had a chance to wash the car last night. Pulled it into the garage afterwards and had some dinner. After dinner, I decided to play with some of the Poorboy`s products I had gotten a couple of months ago. Experimenting with the hood (red car, minor scratches, clearcoat pits and what appears to be some water etching), I used my 7424 with a white polishing pad and some Pro Polish. Spread with speed 2, then worked it in on speed 5. I am thinking I may not have worked it in enough (slight haze). Should I basically do it until the PP disappears? While the hood looks better, it still has some scratches and water etches. What should be my next step:

1. SSR1 with white polishing pad, speed 5
2. PP with yellow cutting pad, speed 5
3. SSR1 with yellow cutting pad, speed 5

I know there isn`t too much I can do about the clearcoat pits, and they aren`t noticeable until you are right up on the car, so I am not trying to remove them. What should be done after one of the 3 steps above? I also have PwC and Ex to play with once I get the paint looking good and scratch-free. I don`t really have any other products at the moment that I think would make a good topper (bottles of Liquid Glass, Meg`s Gold Class Wax, and Mother`s Cleaner Wax are laying around). Thanks for the advice and sorry about the length of the post.

-Neil