Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Let`s see now... I`m old, but I remember being 17. Would I turn myself loose in a car with 200 or 300 HP? NFW! In any case, it`s my daughter that`s 17, and she couldn`t care less.

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    you did give her something to drive right pops?

I loved my first car, that I got when I was 15: chevy corsica, which I had Klasse for that thing back in the day having a car made me like cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    David B, that wasn`t a 3 Amigos reference, was it?

infamous = more than famous.

Post Thanks / Like
    DavidB, I won`t even get started your eldest child to keep within forum rules. I seem to have handle on my hormones now. Sure it can get out of control sometimes, but I always run it off. Lost a few pounds of flab off my stomach from all that running. Not like I had that much flab, by my mid-section is more defined now without doing much to it. The abs were just hiding. (YoSteve, you know what I`m talking about!!!!) Plus it will make boot camp sooo much easier, well not that easier.

I can`t wait to get my license and my first car!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by DavidB [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`> Would I turn myself loose in a car with 200 or 300 HP? NFW! [/b]</blockquote>I have to disagree with you on this one David. I remember being 17 like it was yesterday, actually I`m 18 now so it wasn`t that long ago. I couldn`t wait to get behind the wheel of my parent`s Bimmers. Granted, it probably wasn`t the wisest thing for my parents to do but no accidents!!! If they had a Speed Yellow 996, I would`ve taken that on some joy rides!!!
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by DavidB [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`> In any case, it`s my daughter that`s 17, and she couldn`t care less. [/b]</blockquote>David, just trade your daughter for me. My sister wants an older sister anyways!!! LOL
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    to exchange your daughter for my little sister. It just feels a little weird to have 12 years between us. Now my brother, theres 14 years seperating those two (brother is 19.) My sister is 5 and in Kindergarden.

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn Jason!! I thought 6 years between me and my sis (12) was a lot!! Isn`t it nice to have a bro that is so close in age though, mine is 17. I think it`s cool, but I wouldn`t give up the oldest child position for anything less than a Porsche, or M-Car (model doesn`t matter except orig. M3. I haven`t driven one but a 4cyl. M-car?? No thanks.)
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    Beau... Yep, that is a Three Amigos quote.

Dave C., I`m a firm believer that everyone should buy their own cars. My first was a 1949 Willy`s Jeep. My second car was an Opel GT... the car I used to learn painting. I`m now on car number 28... my insurance has kept track of all of them for me since 1975.

Post Thanks / Like
    My brother may be the taller one, but I am the stronger one, and my sister the cute one. No real issues between us brothers. I don`t see him much anyway, hes off at college doing his thing. I will be off next August for my 3 months of fun, so there is little time for my brother and myself to socialize.

I can`t wait to get my license, it would help if I actually went to the DMV and take my road test whenever that comes. Just can not seem to find time with school, practice, and AUTOPIA.

Well off to my exercise,

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    David, They did not give me a bimmer, rather they let me use it. I wish they would let me buy my own car!!! I wanted to, but the ones I could afford they wouldn`t allow me to buy. Especially since I`ve had my accident, they only want me to drive the safest of cars. Bottom line, I agree with you but my parents prefer to have me work for them instead of working to save for a car ( I do have a job though.) As for your record, 4 cars in 2 years!! I`m gettin` there!!
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m at school too Jason!! I come home most weekends, and hang out with him though. He`s an inch taller, but I`m stronger!! As for my sis, well she`s a... I don`t blame you for not going to the DMV. That place stinks!!! At least here it does!!
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    David B. So you had an Opal GT? Don`t hear many folks reference the old German Opals. When I was teenager I was a lot boy and wanna be mechanic at a Buick/Opal/Toyota dealership in Roch. NY. Loved to drive the GTs and Celicas. Miss the GT and sad that I don`t see `em at car shows/drive ins. Thanks for the nostalgia!

-D-

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, did you all notice that good old Beau is back?

Hey Jason, don`t forget you have an older brother in South Texas. Don`t make me go out and slap you on the side of your head. Hehe!

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t make me go out to Texas and find you and take pictures of your Maxi..wait red tricycle, and your jumbo jet with horns on it!!!

How is my older brother? 28 1/2 or 29? Really, really old! j/k

:bounce

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information