This is something Dirt Doctor should have posted here in first place, he decided to question DC elsewhere, like if people haven`t treated him right here

jeeper
maybe not on this site so far. i have noticed, just from a couple of days, though, on dc, that there are a few guys who seem to stick together and promo the same few high end products. in fact, they will bash the professional bulk products and promote some of the everlyprice on-line ones of there sponsors. also, the sponsors of this site seem to be the moderators, and the ones postingmost of the threads, therefor leading newbies down their own path. maybe i am wrong. here is a test go there and tell them you buy stuff from walmart only and are completely satified and someone will give you a reply and tell you to only buy from this group. this is an observation that i have made from only being a member for 2.5 days. if these forums are un-biased, why dont we see the big names that most proffessional detailers use. trust me, if a pro uses it there is a reason. they never mention proffessional products. by saying all this i will probably get banned from these sites.anyways, im not ever going to risk screwing up my carma for a buck. stay honest, be grateful, do a good job and rewards will always come your way.
dd

here`s the link to his thread on Autopia