OK - I`ve done some reading (the Autopia Guide was great!) and I`m ready to buy a few products.

The new vehicle isn`t til later this year, so I want to practice on my trade-in: a `95 Honda Civic, Black (Non-metallic). It`s been pretty neglected, never waxed, oxidizing...its pretty bad. Good news is I can`t make it look any worse!

I`ll be doing everything by hand, and I want to purchase everything off the shelf here locally. I`m thinking Meg`s Gold Class wash, some kind of clay (does the lubricant usually come with the clay?), a polish (i guess that`s the Meg`s Deep Crystal ?) and then a wax (the NxT?). I also plan on getting a CWB (my first acronym!) and some microfiber towels. I already have some brushes.

So who sells what I`m looking for off the shelf? Is there one place that would sell all this?I`m in the big city, so I pretty much have all the stores around here.

Any suggestions are welcome! Remember, I`m a newbie. So for now, I want something semi-simple. No 14-step preocedures please!

Thanks...