Glorified cleaning lady M23Accord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Great interior spray

I use this stuff called "Tocco Magico Interior Detailing Spray" which has worked wonders. Comes in an aerosol can. It produces a natural shine and is great for anything. No worries about getting overspray on plastic or glass either. I`ve lost my connection to get this stuff though. Anybody heard of it or know where to get it? Havent tried an internet search yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm never heard of it - sorry
    You have activated my special ability....

Post Thanks / Like
    You can check out the product line here: http://www.italytocco.qpg.com/.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like something similar to Stoner`s More Shine, Less Time or Adam`s Polishes In and Out Spray?
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds a LOT like the Stoner line. Can`t say for sure, since I`ve never used Tocco Magico. My territory at work is that part of NJ, so maybe I`ll have to drop in on the company and pick up some free samples!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Nickc0844
    Sounds like something similar to Stoner`s More Shine, Less Time or Adam`s Polishes In and Out Spray?
    How is that stuff I`v never tried it but recieved a stoners mini catalog. Curios?:kneel
    DISTINGUISHED DETAILING

Work and hope, but don`t hope more than you work!

Post Thanks / Like

13.5 ozs. at $9.00!!!

At that price you better be detailing only $150k Italian made sportscars. I noticed that the product was manufactured specifically for Italian made automobiles, so the German, Japanese, and US made cars I detail regularly would not meet up to this products standards.

"Tocco Magico Interior Detailing Spray"... Hmmmmm ???
    No buff to tuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by GraniteState
    How is that stuff I`v never tried it but recieved a stoners mini catalog. Curios?:kneel
    I bought the Stoners dozen - Here`s my take on the products. Consider it a novice`s review.

:mohawk MSLT for tires - good stuff. nice looking results in no time, not too glossy, holds up well with no apparent slinging or running. This is the only tire dressing I`ve used so keep that in mind.

Trim Cleaner - works well but one can did not finish my BMW Z3 interior. Granted it was filthy and I`m a newbie so I was probably using too much product. Still too expensive at that rate.

:mohawk Invisible Glass - Rocks. Very good stuff.

Carpet Cleaner - no complaints. it`s cleaned every thing I thrown at it with a little brushwork. The stains I cleaned with it have not returned.

Xenit Citrus - Not really tackled anything that seemed impossible so I don`t know how this "super-cleaner" performs. smells nice and did not eat the floor mat I used it on.

Speed Bead - this is a cleaner wax - very easy to use and is holding up well. looks good on light colors. I didn`t like it on my dark green car - it seemed to highlight scratchs instead of hiding them. I will continue to use this on my wifes car. Smells great. Made me want a pina colda.

Fabprotector - did not like this at all. Leaves a visible film on the surface that does eventually dissipate but takes several hours. At first, water beaded but after a little rain I can`t tell any difference on my fabric convertible top.

Trim shine - mixed review - looks good and holds up well on plastic if sprayed and let dry. Overspray is a concern. When I wiped off the overspray without letting the product dry, every placed I touched the trim was very apparent and the look faded very rapidly.

MSLT for vinyl - I used this on the interior surfaces. Looks good, applies easy but has a little greasy residue on clear plastic like guage covers. no residue or greasy feeling on any other surface. Does not seem to attract dust.

Tarminator - It`s not a magic cleaner at least for me.

I haven`t tried Bead Max yet and gust is standard canned air.

FWIW
    Fasten Your Seat Belt! It helps keep the aliens from sucking you out of the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the input. Might be something i want to try at least the Invisible glass and MSLT, Thanks again
    DISTINGUISHED DETAILING

Work and hope, but don`t hope more than you work!

Glorified cleaning lady M23Accord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the link ntwkguy1. When I run out I`ll be getting some more or I might try that Stoners stuff the others mentioned. $9 probably sounds like a lot to pay for the Tocco Magico but the stuff does go a long way.

Thread Information