Post Thanks / Like

Smile Auto Magic Risk Free System

My AM rep stopped by today to see what I needed. I`ve never used their polishes but was running low so I asked what he had. He told me about a few differant ones, noticed all the bottles of Black Pearl, and said he had a system similar to that. He brought in a bottle of the Risk Free polish and a new catalog showing the full line. Simply a compound, polish, and wax specifically formulated for the Cyclo Dual Head Polisher. He said I would have no prob using a rotory though so I went ahead and purchased the polish. I was blown away by the results and the price. $15 per quart. I`ve used polishes that were 2 and 3 times more expensive and didn`t produce the gloss and depth that this one did. I may have to pick myself up a Cyclo and get the full results from this system.

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Auto Magic Risk Free System

Isn`t that the system where the pad color is the same as the polish color? Or label or something like that? If so, I looked in to that a while ago but never followed through. Glad you like it, I should give it a try sometime.
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Star Detail View Post
    Isn`t that the system where the pad color is the same as the polish color? Or label or something like that? If so, I looked in to that a while ago but never followed through. Glad you like it, I should give it a try sometime.
    Pretty sure that`s the one - 3 step: compound/polish/wax. Designed for the Cyclo. I don`t have a Cyclo and don`t need a 3 third machine so haven`t paid much attention.
    "If you get to thinkin` you`re a person of some influence, try orderin` somebody else`s dog around."
    --Will Rogers

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ditto, but I don`t need a 3rd machine. (PC, Flex, Rotary) Don`t need a Cyclo...
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

Post Thanks / Like

yes its the same system. I`m curious about the compound and wax but I highly doubt I give up my Black Pearl compound for Risk Free, double the price or not.

"Luck" Residue of design tuscarora dave's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

what kind of correction did you get from this Risk Free polish? I have a Cyclo but don`t see using it since I have a rotary and a G110V2, I use the Cyclo for carpet and mat scrubbing. At $15 a quart I would try that stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, my rep showed up minutes after I got done compounding so the scratches were already out. I slapped a foam pad on the rotory and went to town with the polish. Before sealing I pulled the truck outside and looked it over for at least 5 minutes and there wasn`t a swirl or blemish in it. I`ve never used anything but a rotory so I`m really not one to judge how well this system would work with a Cyclo or PC but I`ve found my new light color polish.
    Ill try to get some pics of the results next time.

Thread Information