Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: car brite products

I purchase from car brite every week. The tire dressing is great it doesn`t sling and even if the engine is a little wet from preping it you can spray it on and it doesn`t seperate. I also started using power pak for quick jobs like auction cars it has a compund and wax mixture so it does the job in one shot. I use weather shield also it lasts for about 3 months i use that on most of the dealership cars as an added protection and its very easy to work with.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm..I`m surprised there was no controversy between the name of the Weather Shield product and Covercraft`s Weathershield car covers like how Platinum had to change ot 4 Star and Miracle Towels had to change to Magic Towels
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D
    Hmm..I`m surprised there was no controversy between the name of the Weather Shield product and Covercraft`s Weathershield car covers like how Platinum had to change ot 4 Star and Miracle Towels had to change to Magic Towels
    Another car cover company cannot make a fabric called "WeatherShield" but a car wax company or a vinyl siding company certainly can. For example, here is a link to some WeatherShield windows: http://www.hallmarkwindows.com/alsid...therShield.htm

Pinnacle is a perfect example, there is Pinnacle Car Wax and also Pinnacle golf balls. There are hundreds of other Pinnacle products out there, just all putting the Pinnacle name on different types of goods.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...:en&q=pinnacle

In hindsight, we are very pleased that we reintroduced our products under our corporate name but I just don`t think we had to. NUMEROUS car wax products are including the word "Platinum" in their names and descriptions and numerous companies have trademarked the Platinum name. We could have done the same and just went to court to defend our right to use the word platinum to describe our products. We decided that it just wasn`t worth the time and the money. These other companies can spend their time in court, I`m too busy selling products too fight legal battles.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, ok like Schick Quattro and Audi Quattro may both use the name Quattro
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D
    Ah, ok like Schick Quattro and Audi Quattro may both use the name Quattro
    Exactly, and if Schick has trademarked the name Quattro, Gillette cannot use that name. The same goes for Audi. If Quattro is trademarked, which of course they did, we won`t be seeing any other car manufacturer calling a car a Quattro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information