Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up PAC stuff just came!

I just received my first order from PAC a few minutes ago. That is some really fast shipping. Ordered Monday at 11:30am and received it today(wed) at 5pm. It doesn`t seem like I ordered $160 worth of stuff though. I wish I would have ordered a few more pads to go along with each of the products I got. Might go ahead and order some more tomorrow! I ordered the Megs Foam pad kit so it only came with 3 pads(cutting, polishing, finishing) but I ordered SSR1, SSR2, Professional Polish and EX. I should have at least 1 pad for each product right? Whih pad should I use with each one of these products?

PB Professional Polish- ?
    PB SSR1- ?
    PB SSR2- ?
    PB EX- ?

The Natty`s I plan on applying by hand. Give me your opinions since I`m new to all these new polishes. I`m used to the Meguiars 3 step process all by hand. Any help would be appreciated...once again!

it was my first time...
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PAC stuff just came!

You might be able to go to a Napa or body shop and buy additional Meguiar`s pads. Depending on the car`s condition the pad selection/product would depend. I guess SSR2,1 should be done with a polishing pad, if SSR2 isn`t doing that good maybe bump it up to a cutting pad? I`m not sure if PP should be used with a polishing or finishing pad maybe a little searching. EX should be done with the finishing pad.

Thread Information