do most of yo use regular touch-up paint or ...?
Last year, i bought color matched automotive spray can paint(urethane paint that is), and touched up using it, yet i didnt have the right method. This year my method has improved a lot, but i mught have made a mistake, as i bought in-a-bottle touch-up paint, which is still color matched but not the kind that dries in a jiffy, it seems to never harden

My question is do most of you use spray can paint matched to your color vehicle.....i mean the kind that dries out in minutes ? or the one that tends to never fully cure ?

P.S. ive been told by a guy at some dealership, that adhesive remover(acrysol) does a good job of removing/wiping paint blob from touch ups, much like langka...........i tried it out today after i did repair to chipped paint areas about 3 days ago and it removed the blob in a flash, but this made me realize that the touch up paint never dried, as it felt soft to the touch, and i even used the hairdryer on em so it should have been somewhat dry after the 3 days that went by since application + hairdryer after aplying em..........

One thing is for sure, the touch ups i did last summer are and were rock hard in no time, so i guess i bought the wrong kind this summer

Regards all