Thread: LSP conundrum

Post Thanks / Like

LSP conundrum

It use to be simple, wash, clay, polish, seal. Now I`m confused on how these products relate: KAIO/SG, PwC, SwC, Paste Wax and EX-P. I just want the most protection with the fewest steps. Don`t get me wrong I do this for the fun of it, I just don`t want to buy/use 2 different products to accomplish the same mission. Please once and for all help me understand the relationship between these LSP`s.

Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Re: LSP conundrum

No problem its a lot easier than one thinks.

Klasse is a all in one process that for some / most doesn`t require any more steps, there SG is a good topper/ sealant that can add to the protection and shinnies of the car.

P-w-C is also a AIO product that can be used alone or topped, its your choice...EX-P would go on top of that, these are the same steps that you are going threw with the Klasse. Same process just two different manufactures is all.

Paste wax can be topped on both of the above, it adds more shine and wetness in most cases. Do you need this? your choice, it adds some more protection.

If you are looking for some protection that lasts, I would use the AIO and Sealant and then reapply the sealant again every month or two depending how the car is stored and driven
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

BeemerBoy, you have a way with the keyboard in putting things in terms that I can understand. :

So my Ma-in-law`s car which has never seen wax in its 65K miles can be washed, clayed, SSR1`d, PwC`d and EX-P`d and this followed up with a monthly wash and EX-P should keep the paint god`s happy? I`ve used OTC Megs on my vehicles in the past but I`m stepping up to a PC 7424 and want a step up in product as well. I have all of this stuff in my "cart" but I keep reading post`s and removing/adding different products. I think I`ve got it now though. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepnfl
    BeemerBoy, you have a way with the keyboard in putting things in terms that I can understand. :

So my Ma-in-law`s car which has never seen wax in its 65K miles can be washed, clayed, SSR1`d, PwC`d and EX-P`d and this followed up with a monthly wash and EX-P should keep the paint god`s happy? I`ve used OTC Megs on my vehicles in the past but I`m stepping up to a PC 7424 and want a step up in product as well. I have all of this stuff in my "cart" but I keep reading post`s and removing/adding different products. I think I`ve got it now though. Thanks.
    Your on your way and the ma-n-law will be happy with the results as well as yourself
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Thread Information