Thread: OCD order

Post Thanks / Like

OCD order

So like many of you know, i am on a hunt for the best paint cleansing lotion, well when i was away 2 packages came. The first is from OCD (they sell zymol, as well as I have 15%off). It was at the side of my house, i guees the person looking after our place was there at the right time. So i opened it tonight and took a few pics.
    The other order was from AG and it has a few other lotions. It is at the post office, i apperntly owe duty on this one or somthing, i dunno. So those pictures will come tommorow night, now that i have a camera. So there are the pictures.
    And like I said i do promise that I will do a review on all these, most likley a group one on a taped off hood but here are some pics to tide you over.

Ohh ya i decided we need pics, since the winter is always slower so this should melt some of the snow ?

Enjoy:

TYhe order, from left to right. p21s paint work cleanser, Zymol Clear, HD cleanse, and last pinacle cleansing lotion

the pinnalce

The p21s

And finnaly the zymol. This is the one i look forward to most, see if it lives up to zymols hype, or is on par with the hecklers.

Sorry for the bad photos, taking pictures is not a skill i have. plus i was doing it right before bed.
    hope someone enjoys the pictures

Michael
    Calgary Detail
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

Re: OCD order

Nice cant wait for the reviews! So what is this OCD place and does it have a website?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by derekbmw
    very nice
    is it ocdgarage.com?
    yes it sure is. I had a discount code so i though i would use it, plus they sell zymol wcich none of the sponsors do so i didnt have to feel guilty
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

ah, I`ve ordered from Brett long time ago, sure is a nice guy to deal with.
    Keep Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Nice selection Calgary, be sure to include VW lite Cleanse in your side by side comparison.

Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by derekbmw
    very nice
    is it ocdgarage.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryDetail
    yes it sure is. I had a discount code so i though i would use it, plus they sell zymol wcich none of the sponsors do so i didnt have to feel guilty
    Derek, there was no reason for you to delete your post.
    If there is a place that carries something that is not offered by our sponsors, and you want to help thats OK, It`s about helping other members.

Calgary, are you going to do reviews as individual, side by side comparison or both.

"J"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaybs95
    If there is a place that carries something that is not offered by our sponsors, and you want to help thats OK, It`s about helping other members.

Calgary, are you going to do reviews as individual, side by side comparison or both.

"J"
    glad to hear he dosent have to delete his post, i was wondering about that. I ended up sending a pm to someone who asked, but that info is good to know.

and i plan on starting with a group comparasion. I will take off a hood into sections, use a product per section, then apply the same wax. I am looking at using vw concours but that will be decided later. I think i will do a quick review on each and then give my top or top 3 and why.
    After that if i can find the time, or if there is a product that i feel deserves it, i will give a full review on it
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

So i went to the post office after class, I got the AG order, so here it is. Included in this order was

liquid glass paint cleaner, 4star paint cleanser, wolfgang paint work enhansing polsih, and finnaly i wanted to try the dp interior dressing so here it is. This wont be invloved in my reivew o the cleanser but i wanted to take a pic anyway

So here are the pics.

im sure you can figure which one is which

liquid glass:

4 star

wolfgang

and the odd ball, the interior protectant

hope you enjoy the pics as much as i enjpy the product.
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaybs95
    "J"
    thanks for letting us know
    Keep Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Calgary,just a word of caution about the liquid Glass pre cleaner,it is quite `strong`, it has an aggresive chemical cleaning action.

I do not know if you are testing the products on your own car,but i would go easy with that stuff as it is much stronger than the other products included in your test.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slippy
    Nice selection Calgary, be sure to include VW lite Cleanse in your side by side comparison.
    sorry to get back to you so late slippy, i missed your post.. sorry.

I will definilty be comparinig the cleansers to my benchmark, VW lite cleanse.

As for the liquid glass, thats what i was worried about. I dot want anything to strong (nothing like the megs deep crystal stuff). I will include it ini the test, however if it is to strong i ma remove it. We will have to see.
    I guees one outa a few isnt bad.
    But thank you for the heads up
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Thread Information