Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a local guy / shop LA / OC area cali

I`ve been a member for a while and just started getting into detailing, but ended up having a few kids so time was short and I just do a basic hand wash and was on my cars now. Well I`m about to sale a car and want to get a good detail on it before I list it. Can anyone here recommend a shop / guy in the Orange County area of California.. Hoping to find someone that will allow me to watch / help (not looking for a discount) so I can start getting back into the hobby now that the kids are old enough..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for a local guy / shop LA / OC area cali

Derek Bemis with Detail Werks is in your area. Definitely qualified. Probably wouldn`t mind you watching as long as your paying.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/derek-bemiss-806a7542

There`s another guy on this site sister forum from Dana Point. Not real sure of his qualifications.

Meguiars use to have a Thursday night class. Not sure if that`s started back up since China virus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bad penny View Post
    Derek Bemis with Detail Werks is in your area. Definitely qualified. Probably wouldn`t mind you watching as long as your paying.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/derek-bemiss-806a7542

Meguiars use to have a Thursday night class. Not sure if that`s started back up since China virus
    There`s another guy on this site sister forum from Dana Point. Not real sure of his qualifications.

Thanks for the tips I`ll have to give Derek a call. He`s not too far so that may work out. I actually took the Mcquires class about 4 years ago and loved it since they are only 5 minutes away from me.. Definitely going to go again if they offer it.. Just trying to get back into the grove as my cars are all looking pretty bad except for the one I wrapped which oddly needs a lot less attention then the painted ones..

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a local guy / shop LA / OC area cali

What exactly are you looking for this detail? All in one? Clay and protect? Polish and protect? Some of us are local to you and may be able to help.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    What exactly are you looking for this detail? All in one? Clay and protect? Polish and protect? Some of us are local to you and may be able to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post

Thanks for the tips I`ll have to give Derek a call. He`s not too far so that may work out. I actually took the Mcquires class about 4 years ago and loved it since they are only 5 minutes away from me.. Definitely going to go again if they offer it.. Just trying to get back into the grove as my cars are all looking pretty bad except for the one I wrapped which oddly needs a lot less attention then the painted ones..

If Derek can`t oblige, a day spent with "The Guz" / Michael would be very beneficial.
    Eldorado2K & JustJesus are a couple other members close to you but not sure if either are active here.
    Likes The Guz liked this post

Thread Information