Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Infinity wax synergy lite

Has anybody heard about this stuff before?

It kicks cancoat`s arse with the application on paper at least. Its also highly layerable and doesn`t flash(apparently) quickly like cancoat.

"Another unique aspect of Lite is its curing, once the coating residue has been removed the vehicle can be moved, or used within 5 minutes! No more "store indoors for 12 hours" like with other coatings. But you may ask, how does that work? After all ceramic coatings need time to fully bond to the surface. Yes, there is no getting away from the fact that coatings need time. However in the case of Lite, we have infused 2 polymer elements that act as a sacrificial layer to the coating immediately from application. They make the surface hydrophobic right away and also reduce the chance of water spots. These polymers last until the vehicle`s first wash, which we recommend doing no earlier than 7 days from the initial application (the vehicle can get wet within the first 7 days but do not clean with detergents)."

"Layering can be done as many as 20 times with Synergy Lite, this may be desirable if you are trying to hide a deep imperfection that cannot be corrected by machine. To layer simply apply the first application then remove immediately, the second layer and so on should be left for 1-3 mins before removal. repeat this process until the defect has been completely filled."

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Infinity wax synergy lite

Sounds great. Layering and swirl filling are the holy grail. Can’t wait for the reviews.

Post Thanks / Like

That`s a UK-only product?

Post Thanks / Like

They are in Canada.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I should have asked "is this available in the US?"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I guess I should have asked "is this available in the US?"
    You should have asked if there are any US based retailers...lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha...one only, right here in NJ, that I have never heard of before, haven`t even heard of the town it`s in.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to HATE waxes that "filled in" because I thought that correcting and polishing should "perfect" the paint and it was a lazy man`s wax.
    NOT ANY MORE. Anyone with a black -colored daily-driven vehicle would come to accept this filler-wax as a necessity.
    Granted, once the fillers are washed/worn away, those micro-imperfections reappear, BUT a re-application of the wax is all it takes again.

Speaking of filler waxes, wasn`t this a topic of discussion way-back-when about which waxes and sealants did have fillers???
    Reference:
    Products with Fillers or Masking Capablities?

PS: Do not confuse this Infinity Wax`s Synergy Lite with Pinnacle`s Black Label Synergy wax!! Seems the forum-software generated related theads topics listed at the bottom of this thread discussion has.
    GB detailer
    Likes Oneheadlite liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Ha ha...one only, right here in NJ, that I have never heard of before, haven`t even heard of the town it`s in.
    I`ve heard of it.

"Note on hydrophobics: Lite has a sacrificial polymer which protects the coating in its first week. It beads (like in the review) but once washed away you reveal the ceramic coatings true water behaviour. This allows the coating to be applied outdoors and have the vehicle moved or used quickly afterwards while also reducing the chance of failure dramatically.

What you saw in the review was the sacrificial polymer not the coating beading. We have a video on YouTube showing it after 6 months of daily use and independent test data from a partner lab in Germany which indicates that it can last 18 months (on polished paintwork) and 1 year on just decontaminated and the contact angle is 118 - 98 degrees at the end of the test."

Post Thanks / Like

Not impressed….

Infinity Wax Synergy Lite Sprayable Ceramic Coating Review - YouTube

Infinity Wax Synergy Lite Ceramic Coating 2 Months and about 4.5k miles on/ Part 3 - YouTube

On 2 month in video during Wash does not sheet water or snow foam like say a CanCoat would.

Also beading at end of video is sub par.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes CleanIt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. I`m picking up a tin of fusso coat next year for my horizontal surfaces i will probably use cancoat on the doors and bumpers. I`m tired of ceramics they always disappoint - outside application is just too tricky and they have a low shelf life. I still believe i applied them pretty good they just don`t last like people think IMO unless you wash your car every 2 weeks and lots of top ups.

Post Thanks / Like

Infinity wax synergy lite

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Thanks guys. I`m picking up a tin of fusso coat next year for my horizontal surfaces i will probably use cancoat on the doors and bumpers. I`m tired of ceramics they always disappoint - outside application is just too tricky and they have a low shelf life. I still believe i applied them pretty good they just don`t last like people think IMO unless you wash your car every 2 weeks and lots of top ups.
    I dunno. I didn’t even really prep, just ABC wash and got about two years with McKees, which isn’t exactly known as a durable coating. Ceramics definitely last. Are they less effort than applying a good AIO quarterly, that’s the question I have yet to determine. I may never know as all my cars are garaged now so even spray waxes last longer than I can handle.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah ceramics are getting easier and easier. I feel if your winters and process gum up coatings they will definitely break down a sealant.

I do read Fusso’s good stuff. Good luck with it.

Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Yeah ceramics are getting easier and easier. I feel if your winters and process gum up coatings they will definitely break down a sealant.

I do read Fusso’s good stuff. Good luck with it.

How did you make out with Nv Nova anyhow? From my experience it had probably the best beading I`ve ever seen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I dunno. I didn’t even really prep, just ABC wash and got about two years with McKees, which isn’t exactly known as a durable coating. Ceramics definitely last. Are they less effort than applying a good AIO quarterly, that’s the question I have yet to determine. I may never know as all my cars are garaged now so even spray waxes last longer than I can handle.
    I don`t believe any coating will last 2 years unless the car is garage keep and you wash the car at least 12x a year.

Coatings are fool`s gold. I think my next coating will be tacsystems quartz easy however lol I`m stubborn. They clearly last longer than waxes but people like yvan lacroix stating that coatings last 10 years!! What a ````ing joke.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information