Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Infinity wax synergy lite

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    How did you make out with Nv Nova anyhow? From my experience it had probably the best beading I`ve ever seen.
    With work and my back still haven’t applied it…. Or the EvoInfinity wax synergy lite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    I don`t believe any coating will last 2 years unless the car is garage keep and you wash the car at least 12x a year.

Coatings are fool`s gold. I think my next coating will be tacsystems quartz easy however lol I`m stubborn. They clearly last longer than waxes but people like yvan lacroix stating that coatings last 10 years!! What a ````ing joke.
    I’m sure with all the soaps you’ve got did you try a Decon wash with both an Alkaline and Acidic soap on your coating?

Funny how experience very from user to user. Everyone is always debating but other than the actual product which most think is the problem. What’s probably the truth is every other variable is what the difference is.

I was going to post I think my Cquartz woulda went 2-3 years…

But then I read your post better and it was Garage kept and washed more than 12 times a year.

It was driven 80 miles a day to and from work on free way which I feel is where I get most Road film. Washed maybe once a month during winter…

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    I’m sure with all the soaps you’ve got did you try a Decon wash with both an Alkaline and Acidic soap on your coating?

Funny how experience very from user to user. Everyone is always debating but other than the actual product which most think is the problem. What’s probably the truth is every other variable is what the difference is.

I was going to post I think my Cquartz woulda went 2-3 years…

But then I read your post better and it was Garage kept and washed more than 12 times a year.

It was driven 80 miles a day to and from work on free way which I feel is where I get most Road film. Washed maybe once a month during winter…

Yeah i guess the proverbial YMMV(first time i used it! lol) is appropriate here. I might try another coating someday but like i said many times it not easy outside(and the cost/shelf life). Next time i will watch the weather more closely. I might try carpro`s next coating if its easy to apply.

I still believe coatings are not so strong as people like to hope.

Yeah i hit it with the labo stuff and carpro`s lift with a pump sprayer actually so the dilution was spot on 10:1. Not watered down with a foam cannon. It was still there but it needed help. I just polished it off.

One more point i like to make i don`t even want a LSP to last more than 12-14mths. Those making these 10 year claims makes me cringe. Not many people have garage queens and if i did it would probably wear something like a nice wax anyhow. I doubt it would be coated. It`s ironic.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve told you about my experience of it over on Detailing World. It isn`t as strongly hydrophobic as CanCoat, but not that much is when fresh. It lasts longer though in my experience. It is more like CarPro Lite.

On coatings in general, I find it quite easy to get them to last at least 3 years (CQ3.0/Feynlab Ceramic/GTechniq CSL etc) the reason I want to remove them isn`t due to protection, but due to needing to tidy up the light swirls that are unavoidable on soft black paint. The main thing is to keep them clean and let them do their job, untopped. It`s the toppers in conjunction with contamination (mostly hard water) that kills the effect of coatings. They are usually doing just fine underneath.
    Good old ADHD.
    Likes noorth liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information