Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rupes UNO ADVANCED - Bold claim.

Final update - it`s done. To be fair, it still has some beading capability, but not nearly enough for me to say it`s still going. I was able to get five months out of it, without topping it with anything along the way. That being said, it sat outside almost all the time, but was sparingly driven. Uno Advanced is a decent product, better than Uno Protect......but hardly a game changer.
    Likes noorth, The Guz, JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    Final update - it`s done. To be fair, it still has some beading capability, but not nearly enough for me to say it`s still going. I was able to get five months out of it, without topping it with anything along the way. That being said, it sat outside almost all the time, but was sparingly driven. Uno Advanced is a decent product, better than Uno Protect......but hardly a game changer.
    Thank you for this review. Sounds like the product does not meet manufacturer claims (wow, that never happens!) but lasts longer than most spray sealants. Would that be a fair statement?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Thank you for this review. Sounds like the product does not meet manufacturer claims (wow, that never happens!) but lasts longer than most spray sealants. Would that be a fair statement?
    Can`t really say, as I`ve not used too many spray sealants. I have gotten better durability out of Griots 3 in 1 Ceramic Wax and Jescar Ultra Lock Plus, however.

Post Thanks / Like

Can`t really say, as I`ve not used too many spray sealants. I have gotten better durability out of Griots 3 in 1 Ceramic Wax and Jescar Ultra Lock Plus, however.
    I have never used Griot 3 in 1 Ceramic or Jescar Ultra Lock Plus but I am guessing they are AIO`s?

Post Thanks / Like

I have never used Griot 3 in 1 Ceramic or Jescar Ultra Lock Plus but I am guessing they are AIO`s?
    One is a spray sealant and the other is a liquid sealant.

Post Thanks / Like

Griot`s Ceramic 3in1 is the ceramic spray sealant but they also have Ceramic All-in-One Wax, which is the AIO version that you can top with a layer of 3in1.

Post Thanks / Like

How`s the user experience? I just ordered it. I assume you can polish your whole car before you wipe it off? I also bought Nv Boost V2 for a topper the same day or week. Not sure yet.

I see now you wait 15min before wipeoff. Still neat, should be relaxing. Probably do 2 or 3 panels before i go back over.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    How`s the user experience? I just ordered it. I assume you can polish your whole car before you wipe it off? I also bought Nv Boost V2 for a topper the same day or week. Not sure yet.

I see now you wait 15min before wipeoff. Still neat, should be relaxing. Probably do 2 or 3 panels before i go back over.
    Experience was decent. Removal was easy....but not as easy as 3D Speed...which is stupid easy. It`s a pretty good product...and I really can`t knock an AIO that I got 5 months out of by itself.
    Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Throw a coat of spray si02 product on every other wash or so as a boost and it should go nicely I would think?
    Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i picked up a bottle of NV Boost V2. They claim its just has durable has lustre... Sandro of youtube fame said its more robust than there 2 spray sealants. It`s kind of a weird product lol There detailer lasts just as long as the sealants.

Post Thanks / Like

Experience was decent. Removal was easy....but not as easy as 3D Speed...which is stupid easy. It`s a pretty good product...and I really can`t knock an AIO that I got 5 months out of by itself.
    5mths with no top ups sounds great. I`m looking for a product i can do a quick 2-3 hour polish with when i want. Rupes polishes breakdown quickly.

I`m going to test how long i can keep it on the panel. I like to be able to do the whole car and just focus on polishing before removal. I believe you can do that with Speed.

Post Thanks / Like

Initial Impressions after using uno advanced on 2 separate occasions.

Runny so make sure you work it in the pad/panel before you kick up the speed. Very easy wipeoff after 24 hours and 1 hours respectfully - yeah i left it on the drivers side of my car for over 24 hours easy before i wiped it down with carpro ech20 cut 5%/vol.

The roof i wiped down with polish angel rapidwaxx after polishing with advanced with an orange HDO/CCS pad. Which again proved to be my favorite pad on the cheap SPTA 15m cordless.

Post Thanks / Like

Initial Impressions after using uno advanced on 2 separate occasions.

Runny so make sure you work it in the pad/panel before you kick up the speed. Very easy wipeoff after 24 hours and 1 hours respectfully - yeah i left it on the drivers side of my car for over 24 hours easy before i wiped it down with carpro ech20 cut 5%/vol.

The roof i wiped down with polish angel rapidwaxx after polishing with advanced with an orange HDO/CCS pad. Which again proved to be my favorite pad on the cheap SPTA 15mm cordless.

You also need to use a lot of product in my situation anyhow - but when you load up the panel/pad its easy to work. (i`m thinking close to 100ml for a fast polish for a medium sized car.)

Verdict: Might buy the 1L bottle and polish my car(s) whenever i feel like it with a polishing pad.

On my bonnet is essence+ and Nv boost V2. It will be interesting. I done that a few days ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like rupes as a new cordless polisher!

Introducing the RUPES BigFoot iBrid Polishers! - YouTube

I gotta say i love my cheap SPTA 15mm. Doesn`t have the power of my corded G15 but i only used my G15 once since i had the SPTA.

Its going to be hard not to get this new machine if people claim its more powerful than the mark 3.

Post Thanks / Like

I was off the mark with UNO Advanced consumption. 50ml is enough for medium car.

I really like it. For a cold weather driveway detailer its great.

I give up on real coatings. It`s like chasing the pot of gold on the end of the rainbow. Coatings need to be applied inside, unless you REALLY know what your doing. AND then they have to stay relatively clean or you will suffer from some gross waterpots IE bi-weekly contact washes.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information