Alright,

I`m turning to you guys and gals for help. As I have posted before I recently got into "machine" detailing. I have always taken my vehicle to others when it is due. The biggest reason for this was time, two jobs prior and the National Guard took up all of my free/off time. A year and a half ago I switched jobs and now have much more free time. I am starting to use machines on my personal vehicles, so its all a learning experience for me currently. With that being said, now to the part I need help with....

I get asked a lot by family/friends to "clean" their vehicles for them. For the longest time I said no, just because I didn`t want to touch someone else`s. The more and more I do my own, the more and more I enjoy it though and want to tell them yes...for a price of course. Just starting I do NOT plan to use any machines on anyone`s vehicles besides my own. What advice would you all offer when it comes to a simple wash and "spray wax" type cleaning? I will also do simple wipe downs and coatings on the inside and vacuum as well. As I get more confident with my machine skills I will begin throwing that in with a few, but for now I just want to do simple washes, wheels/tires, and a spray wax. I use a lot of Meguiar`s on my personal vehicles, but I am not against venturing out into the world to try other items.

Step 1: Rinse off the entire vehicle.
Step 2: Wash wheels and tires.

• Mothers Wheel Well Brushes
  • Meguiar’s M40
  • Duragloss 253

Step 3: Treat all bug and tough spots.
  • PBW

Step 4: Foam gun and wash using several Microfiber Chenille Wash Mitt`s (top-down).

• Meguiar’s Hyperwash
  • Reset

Step 5: Dry vehicle.
Step 6: Spray Wax.

• 303 Graphene
  • Sonax
  • Meguiars Spray Wax
  • OPT Spray Wax

Step 7: Spray/Clean windows.
Step 8: Interior if requested.

Break it down and give me feedback/suggestions, please and thank you!

I also listed some products I have available. If you think I should add anything different, let me know!