Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

What new products for 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by re-tired View Post
    Yep-- they went back up in price on those- it was a good deal for the $20 something sale they had- I wish I had purchase two now instead of one
    But when your on a fixed income- you have to set priorities
    The price before was an error. The sale price on top said $27.85 you save $59.99. Trying to find out the % of polyamide/polyester and reading to the end it said total cost 97.85 thats a savings of $27.85. The package price was suppose to $59.99. All along.

To be honest i’m the one who gave them a heads up as between contact with Meghan about %. Still a good deal at $45 and those who jumped on congrats! You got a heck of a deal. That’s still $3 a towel and alot cheaper than TrC’s.

I did find out their 80/20 TrC’s are 70/30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What new products for 2021?

Never have I heard one negative thing about the BOSS polishes-- really nothing but super positive things. I might try them as well ( might ).
    I am done with Adams products though

Post Thanks / Like

What new products for 2021?

Never have I heard one negative thing about the BOSS polishes-- really nothing but super positive things. I might try them as well ( might ).
    I stopped with Adams a while ago but recently bought their graphene spray coating. Impressed so far.

Hung with Tacs Sys Moonlight and supposedly have a shelf life of years not up to a year.... stored between 45-85 degrees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

The Correcting Cream is a nice 1-step on a lot of paint w a UroFiber pad.

Hate the mushroom tops on the bottles though...i make one heckuva mess with those What new products for 2021?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish528 View Post
    Yes, that is exactly what they are. No more trouble with aiming traditional spray bottles when product is almost empty. Supposed to be sold at many different retailers and not expensive. We will see if that hold true.
    If it`s the same one I tried from Detailers Domain (IIRC...could be wrong!) it was *wonderful*...for the very brief period when it worked. As another reviewer put it..it`ll break your heart because as soon as you think "Oh man, this thing is the [$#!~] " it breaks and you can erase that definite article when describing it
    Thanks BudgetPlan1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    If it`s the same one I tried from Detailers Domain (IIRC...could be wrong!) it was *wonderful*...for the very brief period when it worked. As another reviewer put it..it`ll break your heart because as soon as you think "Oh man, this thing is the [$#!~] " it breaks and you can erase that definite article when describing it
    Hopefully they are different/better, if they are the same as the one you tried then I will not buy. The concept seems easy enough but that may be the reason they don’t have them everywhere and or why the current ones available are not so great. Easier said then done maybe. Thanks for the info Accum ,about the one you tried, something to look out for when shopping.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    The Correcting Cream is a nice 1-step on a lot of paint w a UroFiber pad.

Hate the mushroom tops on the bottles though...i make one heckuva mess with those What new products for 2021?
    Lol yep better wear some eye protection or point it away from you when closing one of em suckers.

As far as new products, I`ll probably pick up some CarPro Sic. For a topper I`ll either try the newer version of Overcoat or nab some more PA High Gloss. It`s easy to go through the PA stuff and at the same time if you don`t use it soon enough it`ll solidify into a purple gloop.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish528 View Post
    Hopefully they are different/better, if they are the same as the one you tried then I will not buy..
    FWIW, the one that I had was yellow, the only color *that particular one* comes in.

I`m genuinely looking forward to hearing if there`s something like this that works (long-term).

Post Thanks / Like

My latest order has arrived! PolishAngel Glasscoat Shampoo and Diver.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just got my order of towels in and these speed master towels seem to be as nice as the more expensive brands. I have a job to do tomorrow so I`ll put them to the real test soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Carpro Lift and cquartz sic
    Fireball tire coating and premium shampoo
    3D Orange degreaser

Looking hard at the Polish Angel Carnauba Flake Cream waxes. I was thinking of using it in the early part of the summer season until i finally coat my car. But who knows, expensive stuff. Might even use vics mayhem wax which caught my eye when i was playing around with my test panels. It looked very deep and rich on black! Probably my best bet for a summer wax before my first coating. Besides the window coating i have flyby30 which is working great 2-3mths in but i don`t drive my car everyday - sometimes for weeks when i`m away working. It is an outside car though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information