I`ve liked that I have tried from them.
    2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack- Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado- Summit White
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited- Silver
    Likes Stokdgs, CleanIt liked this post

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lithium

They are also on Amazon.. I have not tried their line...
    Dan F

Post Thanks / Like

Chicago auto pros Carrie’s it. Seems to get decent reviews.

CAP and Apex seem to like there ceramic slam…

Personally I probably won’t try it but if you do post a review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes CleanIt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

FIRST thought seeing this single-word thread title was, "Oh, great! First Ceramics, then Graphene, now Lithium in car car-care products! What chemical/mineral/element is next; Plutonium??"
    [My favorite "buzz word" chemical is still Coral Blue`s sealant AutoFom "fortified with" (their words on the package) Fomblin-A ColorBloc]

While I appreciate the fact of "another" car-care product developer/manufacturer/buy-factor-direct company, I get a little leery of such companies that list no physical mailing address on the linked website. ONLY location I see is Utah.
    Makes me wonder if they`re a spin-off of "`````in` Rides" Kundig It Design customize-builders auto shop.
    (Dern Autopia Word-Offending software took out the B-word! Oh, well, at least it works! Which is why I used "dern", not the D-word. But I digress....)

Also not sure what their marketing strategies/company growth goals are. Do they want to be a niche marketer, catering to the high-end/exclusive car-care enthusiast/professional like Dr.Beasley`s or Polish Angel OR become bigger and professionally-used and known like Adam`s, McKee`s 37, CarPro.
    Do wish they offered sample kits for some of us to try out so an enthusiast/professional who IS interested does NOT have to invest a ton of their car-care discretionary spending budget on such products to determine of they are worth the asking purchase price, IE, Return On Investment or ROI, Just sayin`...
    (OK, Captain Obvious, car-care product marketing strategies guru!)

Also see that they are not immune to the current economic supply-chain "problems", as some of the products are "Sold Out".
    GB detailer
    Likes CleanIt liked this post
    Thanks CleanIt thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lonnie great points. I was thinking the same. I like that they call out all the marketing hoopla in this industry and appear to take a simplistic approach to their product line. I like that. They did say they make everything in-house, but is that true? Where is their lab? I suspect this is another B&B operation. I could be wrong.
    Likes Ron Ketcham liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just looked at their website.

I`ll be the first to admit I am a sucker for new brands and cool bottling.
    Usually Im not super impressed, and am currently trying to semi-consolidate.

That being said, their Gloss Sauce Carnauba Wax looks interesting.

I do hate the names though. The kitchy names bother me, regardless of the product. Like "Lawn Mower" (hair trimmer) etc etc.
    Likes CleanIt, dwaleke liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigdt View Post
    Just looked at their website.

I`ll be the first to admit I am a sucker for new brands and cool bottling.
    Usually Im not super impressed, and am currently trying to semi-consolidate.

That being said, their Gloss Sauce Carnauba Wax looks interesting.

I do hate the names though. The kitchy names bother me, regardless of the product. Like "Lawn Mower" (hair trimmer) etc etc.
    I usually mostly lurk at AGO but Tapatalk signed me up here...I actually just used Lithium Ceramic Slam yesterday. I also fell for Prime Day deals with Color Rush and Ignite.

The guinea pig car was an 11yr old Kia that spends half of its life outside and half garaged. It`s barely washed ("new" tires from 2yrs ago still had the red dots) and losing clear coat. I washed it with 3D Pre-Soak, did a fine grade Auto Scrub Clay and used Griot`s Speed Shine to help dry. The paint is definitely dull but I did not want to mess with polishing as I don`t trust myself given the car condition...I`m only a hobbyist.

The Lithium Ceramic Slam was very easy and definitely shined the paint up. Seal and Squeal was probably a better choice here but I bought the ceramic spray before I knew I was going to do this car for a family member. I figured if it can give 6-8 months durability, why not. Overall, the spray was easy to use and improved the dullness of the car. A couple people mentioned "the color is back" after I returned the car. Again, I`m not attributing all this to Lithium because anything probably would have helped. But Lithium is the reason it came out looking better in this case.

My only complaint is I`ve seen multiple application methods. I actually chose to spray it, cross hatch with a microfiber and then buff the entire section again. A few hours later there was a few high spots but easily buffed away. I had limited time so I only did a second coat on the horizontal surfaces. Again, probably couldn`t have really messed this vehicle up to be honest so that worked fine.

Durability will be TBD. This car will continue to split time between the garage and sitting outside for months at a time but I can monitor it and see how it goes.

Customer service is top notch. I ended up exchanging texts and they answer quickly and actually address you by name so they care it seems.

I`ll play with more of their products in time... right now though I`ve got a PolishAngel phase going on with personal vehicles so it might take more guinea pig vehicles if it is to happen soon.

Sorry, I didn`t take any pictures. I don`t even have a good excuse for no pictures. Lithium Overall, I`m happy with Lithium but for now it`s only on the shelf with the million other brands of stuff I have... not anything I`m singing praises over just yet.

Hope it helps!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    Likes CleanIt, Tc99m, Dan liked this post
    Thanks CleanIt thanked for this post

Thread Information