Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Meguiar`s Quik vs Ultimate vs McKee`s?

I used the Megs Ultimate Interior detailer, the one sold at Advance Auto. I wasn`t impressed. It didn`t have hardly any cleaning ability. I bought the Surf City interior detailer and found it had much better cleaning ability.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If you want something that really cleans interiors well, Mr Clean. Pick your scent and use at a concentration that works for you. After using it for a while, I’m convinced it was the inspiration for QEW and ONR.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    If you want something that really cleans interiors well, Mr Clean. Pick your scent and use at a concentration that works for you. After using it for a while, I’m convinced it was the inspiration for QEW and ONR.
    I dunno...the Mr. Clean I use for the daily cleaning of our kitchen (tile) floor requires rinsing to remove its residue. No, it`s not *bad* if I skip that, but it`s not right either and not something I`d ever do. Noting that I use ONR for all my household dusting/etc. I never would`ve thought of my Mr. Clean and a RW as being comparable.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    I dunno...the Mr. Clean I use for the daily cleaning of our kitchen (tile) floor requires rinsing to remove its residue. No, it`s not *bad* if I skip that, but it`s not right either and not something I`d ever do. Noting that I use ONR for all my household dusting/etc. I never would`ve thought of my Mr. Clean and a RW as being comparable.
    If you don`t use a lot, there`s nothing left behind for me. I use it in both the car and the house without rinsing.

The reason I think it`s the same is that telltale grease ring I get in the bucket.

Post Thanks / Like

If you don`t use a lot, there`s nothing left behind for me. I use it in both the car and the house without rinsing..
    Maybe I`m using a stronger dilution; I kept upping the concentration until I got the cleaning I need, and that might be a lot stronger than you use (bet it is).

Post Thanks / Like

P&S express interior cleaner. Dirt cheap and cleans well.

I alternate between this and Adams interior weekly for my PBL coated interior. Both are great. If lloking for best cleaner P&S.... antimcrobial and a little uv protection ..... Adams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

If you don`t use a lot, there`s nothing left behind for me. I use it in both the car and the house without rinsing.

The reason I think it`s the same is that telltale grease ring I get in the bucket.
    I always felt that Optimum No rinse left a tacky residue on paint.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Maybe I`m using a stronger dilution; I kept upping the concentration until I got the cleaning I need, and that might be a lot stronger than you use (bet it is).
    Sounds likely. For the house I usually use a little less than the recommendation, probably about 2/3s of the recommended amount. For the car about 50%. I let it dwell for a little bit and it works great on lightly soiled surfaces.

I guess for a really soiled interior I would go higher but if I had to rinse I’d be using an APC.

Post Thanks / Like

Dan- I vaguely remember our discussing the Mr. Clean, and my stronger mix needing rinsing, a while back...

wannafbody- ONR does leave something that I don`t care for on some surfaces; doing wheels with it makes them *awful* to do the next time. But used in the house as a dusting product doesn`t leave *anything* feeling that way. Weird...but I`ll take it

FWIW, IUDJ does *NOT* do either: no troubles at the next cleaning, no tackiness, no issues of any kind whatsoever, ever IME.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information