List looks good! I ran the 6 week rinse test yesterday for Adam`s Spray Coating, IGL Premier, Meg`s HCW, and Mother`s CMX. HCW is still easily outperforming CMX which isn`t what I was expecting. Adam`s is holding up much better on the side panel here compared to my original test on the hood. Premier looked great until I did the dry wipe after drying the paint with a fresh microfiber and re-rinsed, it was greatly affected by this wipedown but still performing well. At the end of this rinse, Adam`s was the most hydrophobic of the four, followed by Premier and HCW closely behind, then CMX.

I`ve got Can Coat still running on the hood, it`s such a fantastic base for different toppers. It just seems so much more substantial compared to Adam`s once you get passed a few weeks. I`ve removed the Adam`s side and replaced with DPC Armor to run a durability test yesterday after closing out my testing against Super Clean aerosol, I`ll let the Adam`s section on the side run its course probably up to 3 months and then I`ll think about removing to test Polish Angel High Gloss and Cosmic Spritz.